Makeup...hairbrushing and getting dressed up

Lianatoot

Reaction score
Is there anyone else like me....who has went from someone who loves makeup...getiing "dolled" up and looking good...to virtually having to force yourself to brush their hair!

These last few weeks I have quite frankly been a mess...now I know this is down to just feeling genrally unwell and tired...but god, LOL! I am a total mess....

I have decided today im gonna change that, I am gonna go for a nice bath, condition my hair...and put on some makeup and nice clothes!

I am not far on...but I have found I already wanta wear different clothes, like I dont feel like wearing my skinny jeans and tighter tops already, and feel better in PJ's.

i'm the same, cant be arsed at the mo! PJ's rock! everything else is starting to feel uncomfortable

lol i was the exact same so much so whenever im in the house the pj's are on . :rotfl: hubby always thinks ive been in them all day, he's actually surprised i dont go out in them. I would if i could :rotfl:

we should start the revolution ladies! Freedom for PJs'

This is me, i always used to take harrison to school looking like i just stepped off the cat walk now i look like i just rolled out of bed and thrown anything on.
I feel like im getting fat and ugly do whats the point, i would stay in my pjs all day if i could.

Heh its 12.03pm and I am still in my PJ's :lol:

Its bliss to be able to wind down a bit and take it easy. First time I've not worked in about 18 years and I'm enjoying just pottering about the house, cooking, sorting stuff and relaxing.

But then I've never been one to wear makeup. I usually wash my hair most days and like to feel smart when going out, but its comfort over any of that these days.

Yeah...Im still in my PJ's too LOL!!!

I just feel doing anything to myself is a HUGE effort....and I feel so bleugh and frumpy...

I said to Paul the other day..."Do you think I am letting myself go a bit?"

He said!!!!! :shock: :shock:

"MAYBE A LITTLE BIT...."

OMG!!!!! I was like....HUH????? :shock:

Now today when I asked him.....he said "No!!!! your beautiful"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

BLESS HIM!

Yep im still in mine too! Partly because ive stopped working now though and had lay in till alomost 10. Scarlett has changed her body clock and is now a baby of the night! Im gonna put some back up on today and may straighten my hair too

Im not so bad with the clothes, but i havent straightened my hair or put on makeup for ages, pure lazyness on my part really....or my excuse "if im sick then the mascara will run" hehe i always straightend my hair before even if i didnt bother with makeup.

Mmmmmmm jammies sound good! I think im going to have to go put them on again.

:sleep:

Yeah go for it, you will feel better...I love my straightners too....I am gonna blow the dust off them today :rotfl:

3 people in work told me how awful I looked yesterday, thats why I posted a thread asking if fake tan was safe in pregnancy!! I just can't motivate myself. However there is a light at the end of the tunnel, when I was pregnant first time I got a nice energy boost in the 2nd tri, my hair grew and got really lovely and thick and my skin glowed! I really hope this happens again!

xx

Thank god i'm not alone!!!!
My dad keeps coming home and having a go at me because he thinks i've been sat in PJ's all day, eugh no, they're just so much more comfy then anything else at the moment, it's too bloody cold to go outside and to do that i'd have to do my hair and make-up anyway so why bother!!!

He doesnt realise that you dont have to have normal clothes on to do something (or that a huge piece of university courswork DOES involve you sat on a computer all day not going out but that rants for another day) agh well at least the OH understands, he changes in to "house clothes" as soon as he gets in too
Clare x

Clairedoran :shock: that's exactly what happened to me in first Tri. A colleague and friend said to me, "Honey, you look absolutely f&*!king awful"... nice! She was right though.

The urge to look better comes back in Tri 2 (the mythical blooming phase ha ha ha) although to be honest like Sherlock I've never worn make-up every day anyway. The only difference is that now I sometimes skip my morning shower so I can have a lie-in and then I have a bath when I get home. I find my hair gets greasy far less quickly now I'm pregnant which is kind of mother nature.

Haha. I have just got in from work and the first thing I had to do was get my bra off and put something with an elasticated waist on. I used to think elasticated waists were on a par with mullets!!

Preggytime is quite knacking but i have no choice as i cant go work without my makeup, i love pjs though :)))

x

I keep my hair long so I can tie it back and don't have to brush it :lol:
I haven't wore make-up for months.
But, I was like that before having a baby :rotfl:
Hope I've made someone feel better :D :hug:

I've usually got my make up on if I have to venture out but I've found that jogging bottoms are an acceptable way of wearing your pjs outside! Of course I have dumpy legs so they drag in the rain.

Yep, you've given me the inspiration to dust off my straighteners too. Of course, my other half wouldn't mind it if I was dressed in a sack and dragged through a hedge backwards. Ah bless...

In First tri I literally looked like shit! I was grey, spotty, green at the gills and no amount of make-up could solve it :lol: thankfully I now look normal, some days apparently I 'glow' :dance:

I still wear my PJ's all day alot of days, I just put my make-up on and do my hair with them, it works LOL

Well since I posted this, I have been making a little bit more of an effort..I washed and straightened my hair....and it looked great for a few days there...now it needs done again...and I cant be bothered HAHA! :rotfl:

Thanks the lord for baggy combat trousers and zip up hoodies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back