• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Make Way for Noddy!.......................

lisa31

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE :wave: :wave: :wave:

I havent been on here for AGESSSSSS. Now I am back at work full time I never have time to come on here. At the moment we are also having loads of paperwork to do after work - but once that is all cleared up I am planning on getting back on here.

Its been so long it took me a second or two to work out how to post a topic! :shock: - never thought I'd see the day when that would happen!

Well, I thought I would share with you these pics of Heidi dressed up as Noddy for Children in Need (her nursery were doing it for charity) - she looked sooooo cute!!!

Hope you like them - and I will hopefully speak to you all again soon.

L x

Picture069.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Hiya LISA!!

I was just thinking about you the other day :)
Can't believe how big she has gotten, she's got such a cute smile :D

Hope you stick around now!

:D She is beautiful,lovely big beaming smile too!! :D

Great pics - Heidi is so sweet!
And great to see you Lisa - I've missed you!
Lucyx

Hi

Those are great pics, so glad you came in and said hi... she is getting so big .
Katrina

Awwwww thanks everyone for your kind words... :D

She is having me in stitches at the moment.

Hope everyone is well and hopefully will soon get to spend some time on here.

L x

Ahhh she is coming along beautifully :D

She has grown soooo much since you last posted.

Love the outfit too :lol:

oh wow she's grown!!! lol

long time no speak, we should try to arrange another meet! maybe in the new year? you guys will be more than welcome to ruben's 1st birthday party in february (invites to follow in the new year!) - if it doesn't clash with heidi's that is! lol

Don't forget me and Charlie!!! :wink: He loves parties!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread Lisa, but you've seen this picture already!! This was Charlie's first fancy dress party - he was about 8 weeks old and went as a cat!

PA210022.jpg

PA210024.jpg

PA210023.jpg

Amanda said:
Don't forget me and Charlie!!! :wink: He loves parties!!!
lol of course you are welcome too!!! make sure i have your correct email addy as i'll be emailing the invites to most people!

You do have my correct email I think, but I'll email you anyway just to make sure!! :D

Those pics are FAB! Still make me smile!

Well I would love to come to the parties (oh and of course Heidi!!)

I think Heidi will be having hers on Sun 18th (day she was born) reckon i will do pass the parcel as well!!!! - obviously invites will be on there way if we do do a party!

We must all keep in touch and have another meet! definately. :D

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back