make up their minds

tashandbump

Reaction score
saw the midwife yesterday who dated me at 24 weeks, but when i had my 20 week scan the sonographer put me back a week so i should be 23 weeks instead of 24.
when someone asks me how far are you i'll be like your guess is as good as mine. :think:

just got with what ur midwife says.. my babys measuring 2 days bigger then my due date.. as dont sicne 1st scan and they havent changed my due date,

Well mine seems to be a different gestation everytime I go to the hospital or midwife... they've put me back then forward, then back again... I give up.. Babies are born when they want to be born, and I don't think knowing your exact due date helps..

I know that I will probably have my due date put forward in November because now was the time when I started properly growing with Tia.

Yeah, I'm sure they just make it up as they go along, which is why I've taken my stupid really annoying can't get it right ticker off.

I have three different dates. According to the midwife i'm 22 +2. The sonographer said 22+4 and the gynae who did my private scan said i'm 23+4 so I'm sticking with the sonographer since i assume she'd be most accurate on baby dates according to proper measurements. But at end of day give or take a few days doesnt matter, like squig said they come out when their ready and thats it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back