12 weeks between midwife appointments?

debecca

Reaction score
Has anyone else had to wait from 12 to 24 weeks to see their midwife again? Seems a hell of a long time to me. I know I have the 20 week scan in the middle of that but even so... would like some reassurance that Maurice is OK!!!!

i only saw my midwife 3 times in the whole of my pregnancy

I've got 12 weeks between midwife appointments, from 16-28 weeks. In my case though it's because it's my second child.
If it were my first I'd see the midwife at 24 weeks as well.

i saw mine at 12 weeks then 16 weeks then 20 weeks and i should have seen her this week aswell but i wasnt to well.

i last saw my midwife at 10 weeks i wont see her again untill 20 weeks
it does seem like ages till you see them but after that its every 4 weeks :)
manda xx

I had booking appointment at 8 weeks....nothing till 16 weeks....now my next is 25 weeks!! Seems ages...i don't feel i can ring my mw with questions cos i don't think she'd actually know who the hell i am!!!!
After 25 weeks i see her fortnightly...which is better. I don't even know if i'm booked in to any ante natal classes..... :think:

I saw mine for booking appointment at 10 weeks, again at 14 weeks and then i am seeing her next week at 24 weeks. Think it gets more frequent after that, my midwife acknowledged that it was a long time between appoinments and i think she would prefer to see people more often but it is all about the money!

I am like you Debecca.
The midwife was supposed to come to my house two weeks ago for
my 16 week check up...but she forgot me :cry:

When I finally got through to her the next day, she said they were
short staffed and I wouldn't see anyone until 24 weeks.

I have a scan at 21 weeks, hoefully that will put my mind at rest.

This is my third baby and i saw my midwife at 7 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks and have next one booked for 20 weeks!!!!

I see mine at 14, 16, 20, 26, 30, 32, 34, 36 , 38 and 40 weeks and this is my second baby! Mind you she is a horrid lady! Think old school matron cross mother in law........ :wall:

Can't remember when I last saw my m/w, about 13 weeks I think. Won't see her again until 28 weeks for the lovely anti-D jabs and some more blood removed :lol:

I saw my midwife at 11 weeks and she said as long as everything goes fine see you at 25 weeks!!! i think its really bad actually

i saw mine at 6 weeks and i will again at 24 weeks. Thats due to me being out of the area though- they wouldnt have booked me in so early otherwise, and i would have seen her at 16 and 24 instead. Its my first baby .

i seem to be at mine all the time...! 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 weeks...!!! :shock: i like it though :)

went from 14 weeks and next one is 28 weeks :shock: although did see doc at 20 weeks

I had a 16 week and now i have to wait till 25 weeks but i do have my scan like you so im not worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back