Maia Louise Holley 31.05.07

Many congratulations Hello Kitty, she is a little stunner!!! :cheer:

Well done on making it through what sounds like such a horrendous labour and delivery :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry you had a bad experience, but she looks more than worth it! She's gorgeous :D

Many many congratulations :cheer:

Firstly many congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl, and what a lovely name too.....
Secondly I hope the baby blues don't kick in too hard, its a terribly emotional time with all those hormones flying around, just take each day at a time and enjoy your precious baby.
I had a traumatic birth with my DS and it really helped me a few months later to go through all my notes etc with the head midwife, she came to my house. Helped me to put it all behind me. Hopefully you won't need that but its always an option, just a thought....
Take care of yourself and that gorgeous bubba, well done you! xx

OverTheMoon said:
I had a traumatic birth with my DS and it really helped me a few months later to go through all my notes etc with the head midwife, she came to my house. Helped me to put it all behind me. Hopefully you won't need that but its always an option, just a thought....
quote]

The hospital I gave birth in do actually offer this service, its called 'birth reflections' , I think I will make an appointment to see them and go over it as I think it will be helpful.

Thanks x

so sorry you had such a difficult time............
many congratulations on the birth of your daughter - she looks so gorgeous :dance: :dance:

Im so sorry it was awful, i hoped it would be better for you and poor baby maia, bless her with that black eye!
I really hope you both feel better soon and hellokitty, if you start to feel unwell or think you have PND go and speak to your health visitor hunni, theres no shame in having it and after all you have gone through no noe would be surpirsed. Dont suffer in silence :hug:

Sorry you have had a tough time :hug:
Congratulations she is beautiful :cheer: :hug:

A massive CONGRATULATIONS Kitty she's absolutely beautiful.

I am sorry you had such a rotten time of it but thank you for sharing it with us. Take it easy hun and remember to take care of yourself I hope the baby blues don't turn into anything more. :hug:

Poor you and baby Maia but at least everything os ok now

She's lovely - Well done

Maia is gorgeous, well done! I had a bit of a nasty birth as well and got an awful shock afterwards as I found out that the bug that I had in my womb after my SROM could have easily killed myself and Debs or given Debs severe neurological problems. Plus I hemorrhaged severely and was readmitted to hospital with severe vomiting a week afterwards... It's been hard to get used to that, especially as my mother after meeting Debs for the first time got herself admitted to a psychiatric unit for a suspected but not intentional suicide attempt (my mum has problems which I won't go into, I'm only mentioning to say how stressful the whole thing has been).

So it was all pretty awful and I really feel for you as you now have to get used to the same level of shock with the birth of Maia. For me, I found it best just to let all the thoughts of "what if" and "oh my god how awful was it" rise up and then let go. It's quite hard but you will get lots of practice lol. Don't be afraid of talking about it as well my poor OH's ear was bent quite severely. You can PM me if you'd like too. Also please enjoy your lovely Maia, hugs and kisses are the best healers! Maia is so beautiful and at the end of the day you are both ok which is such a blessing. I'm really pleased for you :hug:

Sorry to read about your difficult delivery. :hug: I'm sure the memories will fade with every day that passes. Maia looks lovely :clap:

Ohhhh love, what a rough time you had :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you get the time to chat this through with someone.

She's so lovely and hopefully brings a smile to you where the rest of the experiance doesn't.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back