Magic Medicine

Sherry

Reaction score
Wow :shock:
This stuff is amazing. Posted last week about heartburn and :puke: ing up acid. Went to the doctors this morning as from yesterday I couldnt eat due to continuosly wanting to bring everything back up even drinks, after boffing twice last night and twice this morning I had, had enough. He gave me Omeprazole.
On my first tablet and couldnt resist buying the biggest cream scone on way home :D NO BURNING THROAT, NO RUNNING TO LOO to bring anything back up. I found my magic medicine YEY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Sherry xx

so pleased you have found something which works :)

will have to remember that one for my docs app on monday :)

Hi

yay :cheer: i am so happy you found somthing that works for you
Katrina

That's great Sherry. :clap: There's a lot of ladies here suffering from indigestion I'm sure they'll be pleased to know there is a cure out there somewhere!

never occured to me the burning sensation I have at the back of my throat is indegestion... :think: :doh: must get myself some of that then...

Glad you have found something that's worked so well for you :hug:

Well I can honestly say I havent had the tiniest bit of acid. Tablets are one a day, have only had 2 since yesterday and its worked a treat. Apparently its the only medication they can give you for excess acid while you are pregnant. So I suggest if you really are getting it to the point where it is making you sick and not wanting to eat then ask your doc for it. I have been a few times before they actually gave me this. I think they are reluctant to give you anything while PG. But I sat there in :cry: to the doc and he could see I was suffering and not just being my hormonal self :rotfl:
Sherry xx

Im on this too :cheer: :cheer: it has saved my life its so good i can eat anything and only 1 a day its amazing really made my pregnancy better :D :D

Hi Rach
I remembered your reply to my topic Bloody heartburn. For the life of me though I couldnt even think of the name of the stuff when I went to the docs. Thankfully I got the goods lol. Your right though can eat and drink anything and not suffer :cheer:

That's great news Sherry - at least your last few weeks will be more comfortable!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back