Magic medicine question

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Hi I've seen a few of you talk about magic medicine, can you tell me which cough mixtures it is and how you use it please (ie throughout the cycle or just one part of it?)

I need some cough medicine anyway so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone :D

Many thanks

Hi,

I tried it when I was TTC with my first child. I used Sainsburys own medicine, there's a particular ingredient you need to look for can't remember how to spell it. Something like guifuissen - somebody will correct me on that.

You need to take it after your AF leading up to ovulation as it's said that it can help produce egg white cm.

I hate taking medicine, can't say it really worked for me.

For some people Grapefruit juice is supposed to have the same affect. Evening Primrose Oil is a well known thing to take to help produce EWCM. It defo helped me produce more EWCM last month but you must only take the capsules from your AF up until you ovulate as it can cause uterine contractions (cramps).

It didn't agree with me, though.

Anything that's supposed to help with EWCM you should only need to take between your AF starting and ovulation. Once you've ovulated your CM should turn thicker and stickier as you've passed your fertile time.

Hope that helps :D

hey all
im due to ov tomorrow and i have been taking the magic medicine since sunday, the ingredient is Guaifenesin. i believe asda's own is 88p but i got mine from wilkinsons for 99p as it mentioned guaifenesin on the bottle and asda had sold out. it tastes ok tho xx

Many thanks for the info, I'm at the start of my cycle so I'll get myself down the shops and start taking it. As I've already got a cough I may as well try to make it work for me :D

:lol: Good luck, hope it's your month (and everyone elses :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back