Madeleine Ruby Kelsey

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Well Hellooooooo !!!

Maddie was born as most of you know nearly 4wks early on the 29th of july at 8.15am, weighing 6lbs11 all blue and gross!!! (She's now pink and gorgeous!!)

I was induced at 36w5d due to ashma, and she was born at 37wks ...

Can't remember hardly anything about the labour!! apart from drugs and lots of drifting in and out of it!!!

Maddie had the cord around her neck and her heart rate kept dropping, i remember lots of midwives and doctors coming in and out, needles going into maddies head whilst my legs were in stirrups, apart from that not alot more!!

Best person to write my birth story is vicky as the poor girl prob had more idea of what went on than i did!! (and saw alot morwe too hehe!!)

Thank you soooo much for all the messages and support i have had over the past few months, you have been great!!

But the biggest thanks goes to vicky ... youre the best and without you i wouldn't have got thru this ... you were the best birthing partner ever!!!

My daughter is yelling for a feed ... (God thats sounds and looks so weird!!)

Take care guys ...

Love Imi+Maddie
xxx

Congratulations Imi, glad you are both well. :cheer: Ur gonna have to contemplate changing ur username! :wink:

Take care :hug:

i know i already said it babes but a huge congratulations and well done hun you done a fantastic job and cant wait to see your pics

take care babes

love Jean & girls
xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer:

Hiya Imi

Huge Congratulations on the birth of your
bcbbgirl.gif
Madeleine Ruby Kelsey. What a good weight she was for 37wks gestation - Well done you, you grew her well! lol

Enjoy your new bundle - They are tiny for such a short time!

Glad ur feeling better now gratz on the birth of ur daughter hun :hug:

Does this post mean we'll get to hear a little more from you now? It doesn seem quiet on here without you!! :lol:

Congrats Imi, she looked lovely at the meet! And am very jealous you are back in your jeans so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back