Made you all jealous :)

Emamay

Reaction score
So, I went to work last night, OH text me just after 6pm to say Cay had gone off sound nice and easy.

I got home about 3:30 this morning, snuck into bed, he was still sound asleep.

He woke up about 4:30, grabbed his bottle, drained it in 2 minutes and went back to sleep. He woke again about 6:30 and grabbed his big morning bottle, drained in 10 and back to sleep.

I fell asleep dreading the idea of getting up in two hours to start the day, give him breakfast so on and so forth...

Next thing I know, OH has woke up, and is asking me what he's eaten today, so I said just his night-bottles, why, and OH said, it's midday! Sure enough... 11:57am, and Cay's just laying in his cot looking at us giving us big smiles :)

I shot up and brought him down to give him lunch (at this point he'd missed breakfast and a bottle), and he was just like "I'll eat you'd food, 'cause its here, but I'm not overly bothered".

Crazy crazy crazy...
A midday lay in with a 7 month old... Guessing that's a one-off miracle ;) xx

Wow!! I didn't even realise such a thing existed! Lucky you :) xx

Sounds amazing! Think my wee monster needs to take tips from yours :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

whatever caused it bottle it and you'll be a billionaire overnight!

I thought I had it good with an 8am lie in this morning!

^wss

I was bragging to anyone that would listen that Aaron slept till 8am yesterday

Show off! :p

Chloe sometimes sleeps till 10-10.30am but not until 12! She never wakes up during the night though so not complaining :) Wow he must if been having lots of nice dreams :) x

Well done cay

Jackson does 9/10 but on occasion has slept till 1pm and of course I sleep till then too if he wants to!

Well done little one!!!

My lo sleeps till 6-8 which i think is pretty good going and we don't have to get up in middle of the night. Don't think I'd know what to do with myself if she slept in that late! Knowing me i would still probs wake up at 8 :wall: lol

Lol :)

Pub's the way forward ;)

It was most definitely a one-off.

I get 6-6/7/8 most nights (occasional blip). This was just a freak one-time miracle for sure :)

Disclaimer: I'm a pub manager. I take him down for an hour on some days off to see everyone (staff and some customers are like family, to him at least), and days when I'm on the open, I take him in at 6am until nursery at 7:30am.
I'm really not "that" kind of mummy... Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back