Made my first baby purchases today :D

Laurababs

Reaction score
I know its still early hehe but i couldnt resist! Bought 2 T Shirts, A Bib & 2 Sleepsuits set and a Little coat with cars on it :D They are sooo cute, and come to about £12, YAY for Primark!! Haha I kept the receipt though, just incase at the next scan, baby turns out to be a girl! :lol: Anyone else been buying clothes yet?

Yay for Primark :cheer:

I've got so much stiuff already, to much stuff - the joke is I only have to buy it's school uniform now!

I am only 12 weeks by baby measurements (but 14 according to my dates lol) and can't resist anymore. But also would rather buy things little and often. A few of my mates have already bought some little bits so only think it's fair that it's mum does!

Wahooo to Primark, might investigate them today

I didn't think to look in good old Primarni for baby stuff! I've been raiding the Mothercare sales for cheapy stuff and also got a few nice bit in the Next sale over xmas for her too :D I now have a list of nearly 40 other bits to buy before baby comes along and waiting on my maternity allowance to do this xxx

aaahhhh get you. It's amazing buying baby stuff isnt it!?!?

You kinda get like a women on a mission... I have lists cross referenced with lists galore. Doing quite well now.

Only need the pram, baby wardrobe and changing table. Just got our crib and moses basket stand today amongst a few decorative bits such as paint and borders etc.

I love it! Makes it real for you everytime you buy more bits.

Hope you have fun buying more very soon! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back