My friend...

abcd1234

Reaction score
brought over a HUGE bag of baby stuff this weekend, she told me not to open it but typically i cant resist and my friend is no good at stopping me, i also wanted to be sure i didnt buy what she's got already.
So anyway contents of this bag was......

7 pack of baby grows
Sleep suit
Newborn starter set with jumper baby grow and sleep suit
4 t-shirts
A really lovely jumper/coat which should fit just as summer is ending
blanket
soothers
2 newborn bottles
baby knife, fork, spoon
12 food dishes with lids
digital thermometer
A my book of firsts from M&S
some baby toys
bath toys
a me to you baby photo frame

I'm sure theres loads more i've missed but i couldnt beleive how much was in there! Some of it i wouldn't have bought until she was a few months old but i know the food dishes etc will be so handy when i've gotta make her first meals, and my mum still uses ones from my borther to put cut up pinapple, mango of grapes in for my sisters lunches.

Only problem now is when she has kids i'm going to have to return the favour lol

What a lovely thing to do!! :D
I wouldnt have been able to stop myself opening it either!

Ah, what a lovely gift! Saves you worrying about a lot of things!

Wow - wish I had friends like that!

The majority of mine are so snobby now they've been at University for a few months.

xx

most of my friends are like that too especially as we're still very young but she loves kids always has done and she'd always been ready to settle down so it's really nice to have a friend who genuinely doesnt care that you cant drink or go in to town loads.
If you dont mind me asking how old are you?? Just noticed you mention uni which would assume we're roughly the same age, and you also mentioned havign problems with babies father, which i also have lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back