Made DH cry!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Pip was giving me a good booting so put DH's hand on my belly and he felt it! :yay: Was amazing! Pip then kicked a few more times. DH cried! Bless him! He couldn't believe it.

It has made it seems more real for him now. Soooooo happy. Love my DH and my bubba loads :love: :love:

when did you start to feel it kick from the outside? xx

that's amazing he felt Pip & bless him for crying aww x

Oh it is so nice to feel them from the outside - it is amazing how the kicks just get stronger and stronger - I could see my belly moving the other morning :)

So cute that your OH cried - I am still trying to figure out how to get mine to LOL

Aww how lovely. My hubby only felt bubs on the outside for the first time a few days ago.xx

i have a fair bit of padding...lol..so will probably be a while before we can feel boo boo on the outside...

i havent had any kicks yet..but am sure i have been feeling rolling type sensations past couple of days xx

I have a bit of padding but if I push down to my uterus u can feel pip moving and jabbing at me!

Couldn't believe it when he cried! He said he had been waiting 14 weeks to feel it and was so happy he had! I only managed to feel Pip move from the outside this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back