M/S coming and going

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
I know I am probably just worrying over nothing but I need some reassurance.

I have felt sick as a dog since Monday, some days have been better than others, but I have generally felt awful, yesterday, apart from feeling sick before I got up, I was perfectly fine, and again today I seem to be fine.

Has anyone else had m/s that comes and goes like this, I am really worried as last time I thought all was fine until my scan, when it wasn't..... and I'm terrified something has gone wrong...

Thanks
J
XX

:wave:

i have the same some days i feel totally fine then other days i feel sick all day. in wk 9 i felt really good had no syptoms at all that was worring but they soon came back. have read other threads that other ladies say the same. hope that reassures you alittle :hug:

10+6

My m/s is behaving in the same way! Last week, apart from throwing up in the morning when I got up, I felt pretty good, but the last two days I've been feeling awful again and last night I threw up around dinner time too! It's awful and I would be thrilled if my m/s stayed away, but it always creeps back again! It's the worst thing about being PG! :(

Hi Tick Tock,

My nausea has only just started these last couple of days but it is very intermitant, and usually strikes when I am tired, or have been on my feet a long time. I sometimes feel completely normal though, especially after a meal.

I believe it was the same with my other two too.

Take care and all the best :hug:

My morning sickness comes and goes - usually come at night time. Its perferctly normal for it to come and go! Good luck x x x

mine comes & goes too,some mornings its there as soon as i wake up & comes & goes on & off all day.other days im fine for a few hours then it starts & stays for ages :roll:

I can't understand why it is called 'morning sickness'! Through my 2 previous pregnancies, and this one, I have always felt at my best in the morning; it gradually gets worse as the day goes by, peaks late afternoon and then improves for a while after dinner before appearing again!

I think it hits me the worst when I am tired and hungry! Luckily I've rarely been sick because that is one thing I really hate (I do remember throwing up all over myself though whilst in a traffic jam on the way to work (first child) as I was too embarrassed to lean out of the window!!) :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back