**M&P pulse/Ziko Alfie**

jenni32

Reaction score
Anyone had either of these buggies? Any opinions on them? Really have to buy a buggy tonight.

Thanks xx

Hi

I had a ziko and i loved it, It was a dream to push. My pram addiction was the only reason that i sold it, to fund another. If im honest i wish i had kept it now :wall:

ive pushed both in te shop but im tall so no good for me.

I LOVE the alfie, shame you didnt get it a few weeks back it was 87.49 in argos half price!!!

Lozzi - how high are the handles on the petite star zia? My friend has a zap and the handles on that seem low to me. x

I had the mamas and papas pulse and it is a really good buggy its lightweight and lies completly flat for when lo sleeps. :)

I have had a ZAPP and a ZIA,

According to the web the handle heights are:

Zapp 103cm
Zia 100cm

apparently though... every website says something differnet.

But on pushing i would say they are the same...

Im really tall for a girl... but i have long "monkey arms, and they are both fine for me to push....

I ended up getting a black Pulse , reduced to £89 in the Mamas & Papas shop. Got black footmuff and red/orange liner as extras - made the most of it as OH was paying!!

Thanks for all the good advice x

Ohhhh ---- you'll be jealous, I got to see the new M&P catalogue - the lady in shop let me look at the new Ziko colours and the new Luna, swore me to secfrecy though!!! :D

Do you like the orange luna?! I dont i have a pink one though, so im biased..

I LOVE the carrycot addition, if only my lady was smaller!!!

I do like the Luna in orange, looks good. The liners and extras to go with it all have nice modern prints on. They still had the Luna reduced to £85 in or M&P shop in green and pink, I did think about getting the green one but it didn't fold down small enough really and is a bit similar to my main pram, a Cameleon. xx

jenni32 said:
I do like the Luna in orange, looks good. The liners and extras to go with it all have nice modern prints on. They still had the Luna reduced to £85 in or M&P shop in green and pink, I did think about getting the green one but it didn't fold down small enough really and is a bit similar to my main pram, a Cameleon. xx

I got my Luna in the sale too!!! £85 bargain... Well it was, till i got ther liner and accessory pack too :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back