Lydia starts...

Xena

Reaction score
nursery on Monday. Oh my goodness is she really that age already :shock: Where has my baby gone? :cry:

I'm not nervous about her starting, she's so eager to go I'm sure she'll have a blast.

I'm a bit worried she'll come out with something like "pissing hell" though :oops: she said it the other day. Totally OH's fault, he says it all the time :oops: :shakehead: :shhh:

i used to work in a nursery for 0-4year olds and a 14/15month old used to tell you to fuck off if he was in a cheeky mood.

thing is he was one of the lovliest little ones there, it was obvious he'd heard it from daddy and decided he'd use it too! we always used to have to tell him 'Oh dear' and sit him down on his bottom for a few minutes and he'd cry for 30seconds, then wait until he could get up and say sorry and give you a big cuddle.

i'm sure it'll be dealt with, because it has to be, but laughed off like we used to :) because really, they don't know what they're saying!

hope she enjoys in hun

jordan starts monday too :)

sarah113 said:
hope she enjoys in hun

jordan starts monday too :)

how has Jordan enjoyed the first week of nursery? Lydia has been having a blast! :)

Hannah started 5 mornings monday too but she has been doing 3 mornings since sept

mary70 said:
Hannah started 5 mornings monday too but she has been doing 3 mornings since sept

is she coping okay with the extra days?

she is really tired, she had just about stopped having a nap but she has had one every day this week and she is asleep now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back