Luckiest Pregnancy??

:shakehead: wait til he gets in from work....he has some explaining to do!! :shakehead:

:wink:

he's not coming home to you tonight :D

he needs his high trousers pulling down :shock:

:lol:

I had a relatively easy pregnancy (though 1 kidney infection, Sciatica at the very very end, and went 10 days overdue - although they actually were not bad at all) and a good labour and birth.

Maybe you'll pop Kylie style, in the lounge before you have a chance to get to hospital :D

In no disrespect to any mums on here as I have no opinion either way, but I have heard pregnancy is physically kinder to you if you are young (body health, elasticity and the sorts), so that could be why we've done alright, and why others say their previous children were easier than their current pregnancies.

Well I somehow managed to miss the first 18 or so weeks of my pregnancy. I thought I was about 12 weeks and turned out to be 23. Oops. While I've not been sick, you win Kimbo! I've had to pee constantly, am now getting heartburn and indigestion, kicked in the ribs and out of breath when going up stairs!

Oh well!

I wouldnt panic Kimbo, your young and will get through it with ease, just keep an open mind and do whats instinctive to you.

Is muppet there for the birth?

ive had it just as easy :cheer:

i did get quite severe foof pain for a couple of weeks which i thought was beginning of SPD but that seems to have gone again.

other than that, no sickness, no growing pains, no cravings, i can still sleep comfortably and have sex :twisted: , i dont feel hormonal...my skin and hair is better , my boobs look amazing LOL, ive not put on weight, ....

the pregnancy bit is fine, its just the rest of life things ive been struggling with :evil:

I have had a really easy pregnancy too and only been sick once!!! I am waiting for the labour from hell........ :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
compared to you lot, i feel like i've had the easiest pregnancy there is!

* No sickness
* No 4x nightly loo trips
* No Braxton hicks
* No cravings
* No period pains
* No heartburn
* No spd
* No painful rib kicks :lol:
* No swelling / GD / high bp
* No pains
* Sleeping really well these last few weeks

That's great you have had an 'easy' pregnancy :clap: :cheer:

I have had every bloomin' symptom on your list..except my loo trips have been x8 and the cravings were never satisfied (hubby could not find a chinese takeaway open at 4am for chicken balls in batter, GD stopped me from endulging in any nice food I craved and George Clooney never turned up when I went on heat)..ah well luck of the draw. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back