I cannot believe im lying here wide awake...

flexilexi394

Reaction score
At 10 to 4 in the morning because of acid reflux and .... A PAINFUL SHOULDER!!!!!

I don't ever suffer with joint aches or pains, but I kid you not, my left arm
is feeling really strange, my shoulder feels strained which is causing pain in my wrist??! And it's 4 IN THE MORNING!!

I must say this acid reflux thing is really quite horrible, not really suffered with it til tonight, to the point where it's keeping me awake, really quite strange.

Cannot believe I am not asleep right now but it's virtually impossible. I never ever take pain killers or anything like that, but right now I want some co codamol or something to sort this shoulder out!! (no I'm not going to) but it's tempting. Lol. I've shoved bio freeze all over it and just gone downstairs and shoved gaviscon down my neck.

This is the strangest night in my pregnancy so far, 2 loo trips to top it all off. Not too sure what to do with myself , prob just catch up on here to be honest!

Sorry for the rant, glad everyones sleeping well! Lol. X

:hug: I've just woke up and by the time I get back to sleep my youngest will b awake. Thank goodness it's dark mornings again cos throughout the summer he was up by this time. If it's daylight it's morning apparently lol.

I keep a bottle of gaviscon next to my bed and ur pain in ur arm could b carpal tunnel,but it's usually more in ur wrist than shoulder iykwim.

Anyway,hope u managed to get back off to sleep xxxx

Morning Lexi, Iv'e been rolling about for about 2 hours, and given in to PF! but then I did go to bed at 9pm!

what did you eat last night before bed?, how long after eating did you lay down?

Hope you got some sleep,

yes my carpultunnel gives me sholder pain when its really bad x

Not good when you carnt sleep is it? Seems quite a few of us had a bad nite i was awake all nite - toilet trips and just feeling crap with the dizzyness- got that hot when in the bathroom thought i was going to faint on the bathroom floor the only thing cold enough to cool be down was the tiles on the wall so theres me leaning against the bathroom wall against the tiles lol thinking what use OH would be as he was fast asleep and a bomb wouldnt have woke him:shakehead: - hope you feel better today:hugs:

I too was awake most of the night with my back and hips playing merry hell with me, i'm sat here in agony right now :(

Lexi, I know just how you feel with the acid reflux, it kept me awake on more than one occasion and drove me to tears several times because it hurt so very much so sending you many hugs. Mine seems to have a rotation where it kils for a few days then nothing for a few more days, then it comes back again, I hope you get some releif soon. One night I was kept awake by acid reflux and wisdom tooth pain and carpal tunnel..... that was a nightmare :S

xxx

I sleep in the mornings because night just hates me, was up with stabbing pains all night! It really sucks when you get a bad nights sleep !! :( xx

Goodness sounds like we all have ha a crappy night sleep!!

Carpeltunnel??? What is this??? Not ever heard of it.

I ate a bowl of cereal an went to bed 20 mins after, that probably wasn't the cleverest of moves. I'm going to have to get some prescription gaviscon I think as it works wonders! I took that after I wrote on here and that was great.

The pain in my shoulder is like a dull ache, really hard to explain. It's not a sharp or stabbing pain, just like a strained, or aching. If anyone does have any info thats great, as I haven't ever hears of anything that has a name to go with it! X

Gaviscon was sent to earth by angels I swear it! It tastes fowl and feels like something gross going down your throat but the feeling of relief is beyoned heavenly, LOL. Make sure you get the best quality one there is, the thicker one lasts for so much longer.

xxxx

carpeltunnel is swelling of all the tendons and the sheaths that are around your nerves so causing your nerves to have a lack of blood i think xx

lets hope we all get a good nights sleep tonight. Well i hope you all do im 6 hours into a 30 hour shift the things you do to make money to support baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back