Baby dropping?

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
I'm guessing the pains I've been experiencing ALOT just lately are Master G engaging his head down into my pelvis.

I Remember these pains in my second pregnancy, but these are so much more painful. I can be sat down, go to stand up & 'WOAH' the shooting pain up & down my foofoo is intense it takes my breath away!

I really feel like he has dropped as I'm no longer getting painful rib kicks!

I'm hoping he stays down there & comes just a little bit earlier for me. Although I think he is going to come earlier than my due date. Just from my last 2 pregnanc ies have been completely different & I didn't get these pains until the last week or 2 & I am ALOT bigger than my last 2 pregnancies!

Not been sleeping either. I'm awake all day & awake all night. :lol:

Anybody else experiencing this weird pain or could tell me if my instincts are right?

Hiya this is my 3rd and I have been getting these pains on and off for a few weeks. I am also not sleeping well. Both my previous babies were inductions so I am expecting the same again. My baby seems to like to lie across my belly though so I am not sure what these pains are but the are sharp and shooting right down low.

I've been having them constant for the past 3 days! I can feel he's right down there as he at the minute has the hiccups & I can feel those hiccups from right near my foofoo! :lol: TMI!

The rib kicks have disappeared & i get more flutters right downstairs rather than a punch! Yet his feet are all over the top of my bump!

My boobs used to sit on top of my belly, but now they are left alone :lol:

What is happening to me? Haha xx

Hey, I've been having these for a few
Weeks and OMG it takes my breath away! Have to brace myself before I stand up lol!

This is my first so don't have anything
To compare to, but jeez it's stingy!! X

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

:lol: Isn't it lovely? I was walking round the shops the other day & I was stopped in my tracks. My poor husband he's got it in his head I'm going to go into labour anyday!

S'pose I should crack on with the hospital bag as I am a bit paranoid :lol:

My bump is still sitting really high but I have noticed I seem to feel 'heavy' downstairs and sometimes get a kind of stabbing pain when I wee but not like an infection where you get that burning feeling, the flow is also really slow when I wee even though I'm bursting most of the time so the must be some kind of pressure going on down there!

hiya now im scared :eek: I havent had these yet....
I had pain at 28weeks when baba was moving to head down position but since then no pain really. I know me baba is laying really low and the sonographer tells me how they are happily resting on my bladder:)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back