Lower belly ache, all day.

Tobyplusone

Reaction score
So I'm 8 weeks.
I've had a belly ache (very low down) all day.
I have read that pains are normal but am worried as I've had it all day. It's not really painful, more of a dull ache, tugging.
Is it normal to have them all day or should they just hurt for a short while.

I'm getting upset now as I'm thinking something must be wrong. OH is not being very supportive and told me off and said I need to get a grip as everyone gets belly ache.

I know I over analyse but I am so desperate to have a healthy pregnancy with a baby at the end.

X

I never had period pains so not too sure.
It's low, like where my knickers sit if that makes sense

Oh okay. I'm only 5 weeks but last week I had quite a strong ache for about 2 day and when I read into it, it seems like it was everything stretching.

Hi I had this on and off quite a lot possibly around 8 weeks too. I think it is just stretching and nothing to worry about. Xx

Thanks girls. I had read that it's normal but nowhere said how long it lasted. Fingers crossed.

And wish you all the best for happy and healthy pregnancies. X

It's Defo normal. The time to be worried (from what I've read) is when it stops you in your track with pain.

Update. 3rd day running with these constant aches. Been doctors this morning and she said as no bleeding it's a good sign but booked me in for a scan at 3:30 to check and hopefully put my mind at rest.
Will update again this evening. X

[/PHP][/PHP]

All ok at scan..... Although I know think I am growing an alien!!!

They said I may have a slight water infection and to drink water and cranberry juice.. Although nobody checked my urine. And I have no pains when weeing.

I'm on antibiotics for tonsillitis anyway so may clear up hopefully.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member