Lower Back Tatoo's !!

i ve got one its like a tribal squiggle. i dont like it now its a bit common- no offense to anyone. i wish i had something different or girly like a butterfly or dragonfly or something.
IT BLOODY KILLED! by the way. :lol:

This is mine
DSC01074.jpg

:shock: Didn't realise I had so many freckles! :shock:
I didn't think it hurt too much! The place that hurt me the most was on my tummy :shock: I nearly passed out with that one! :lol:

not sure what i would get on my foot but think they look lovely!!!!

as for playboy tattoo someone i knew had one - i would have loved one but then thought when i get older i would look daft with a playboy bunny tattoo - dontcha think??? 50 odd year old and walking round with a playboy tattoo?? thats why i just got tattoos that are for any age (apart from the SWFC owl) :lol:

MissGobby said:
not sure what i would get on my foot but think they look lovely!!!!

as for playboy tattoo someone i knew had one - i would have loved one but then thought when i get older i would look daft with a playboy bunny tattoo - dontcha think??? 50 odd year old and walking round with a playboy tattoo?? thats why i just got tattoos that are for any age (apart from the SWFC owl) :lol:

:lol: that's what i thought hun, cute though :D xx

ive got one at the top and the bottom of my back and they were the least painful :)

nathanmum said:
i ve got one its like a tribal squiggle. i dont like it now its a bit common- no offense to anyone. i wish i had something different or girly like a butterfly or dragonfly or something.
tbh hun i feel the same, i mean i do like my tattoo but i wish now i would have had something a little different - like you say, a butterfly or something but ohh well :wink:

nikki1306 said:
Hi girls :D ,gonna treat myself to my first tatoo this year :cheer: , and would really like one on my lower back but not to sure what to get :think: , was wondering if anyone had any ideas or if you have a tatoo please post a pic, would love to see what you girls have had done,thanks :hug: xx

If i were you i would design it myself, or get a tattoo artist to design one. Any good tattooist will design you a tattoo free of charge. Most people dont know that :shakehead:

nathanmum said:

Yeah I agree, loads of people have that. PLus I think massive tattoos looks abit funny on girls. Just my opinion before anyone shouts me down!!!! I'm sure my tattoos are not to everyones taste!!! :D

jenna said:
nikki1306 said:
Hi girls :D ,gonna treat myself to my first tatoo this year :cheer: , and would really like one on my lower back but not to sure what to get :think: , was wondering if anyone had any ideas or if you have a tatoo please post a pic, would love to see what you girls have had done,thanks :hug: xx

If i were you i would design it myself, or get a tattoo artist to design one. Any good tattooist will design you a tattoo free of charge. Most people dont know that :shakehead:

Yeah I agree with this too. My tattoo was a mixture of 3 tattoos rolled into one!!! I'm a difficult person :lol:

Everyones pain threshhold is different, personally i like the sensation of a tattoo being done... ,EXCEPT the lil bit were it touches your sign, and if ur stupid like me you go for lots of detail on that bit :wall:

its up to you if u want to go for that as your first, i got one of my foot for my first, which is supposed to be painful, but it didnt hurt at all... :think:

here is a piccy of my lower back tattoo:

0000oj5.jpg

old piccy of it but stilll ^^

i remember how difficult it was trying to get a piccy of it last time, so i aint reattempting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back