Low tonight

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi guys

firstly i just wanted to say thanks for all your lovely words and messages of support.

just feeling low tonight partly because im not feeling that well really got a chest infection so bit lousy really.

i dont know what i want to write on here really i just cant seem to find the words tonight iv done enough crying last few days, i just feel so silly for getting excited over this baby so early on i really do.

anyway hugs to you all xx :hug: :hug:

I really don't know what to say sweetie but I want to give you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am thinking of you xx :hug:

Or hun, my thoughts are with you. Go and draw yourself a nice bath and eat some chocolate :wink:
It is tough isn't it. :hug:

sorry I disapeared off line earlier... my dad called (he does pick his moments)

do you want me to call you later xx

oh babe, im here if you need a chat just give me a shout
lots of hugs coming your way
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
lots of love xx

So sorry you're feeling low :( Dont you dare feel silly for getting excited hun, its only natural. Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Tracey, I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this again.
Here are some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thinking of you. Lxx

im sorry ur feelin like this hun..but to cheer u up id like to thank u for being such a great hel pto me the last 2 days with this interview :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Tracey life is so bloody unfair :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It would be so sad if you stopped getting excited when something as wonderful as getting a BFP happens I really hope that it will be 4th time lucky for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey I'm sorry I've only just seen this. I don't often go into 1st Tri. I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. You do not deserve this to happen again. Take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Please don't feel silly for getting excited... Pregnancy is a miracle and we should enjoy every second :hug:

Hope today is an easier day for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back