• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Low progesterone levels

Becs

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just been looking at my temperature chart when I was pregnant and I have a lot of temps very near my coverline which I have read can indicate low progesterone levels.

I wonder if I had low progesterone levels and this led to my m/c. I was waiting to move house so didn't have a doctor at the time and so my first blood test was about 6 days after I m/c and showe it was only 1.

Does anyone know what I should do to find out if my levels are too low? Should I get a blood test done tomorrow when I go to the docs for a general health check as I am post ov now or should I wait untill I finally get pregnant again.

If anyone has experience of low progeaterone please advise.

Many thanks
Becs

Sorry, no advice just wanted to give you big hugs :hug:

How did your house move go? Hope you are ok. xx

Hey Bexter!

House move went great we are really happy and settling in really well. I love being out of london. How are you? Do you think this will be our month?

((((Bexter)))

hey hun, glad to hear you're ok and the move went well. You sound really happy at the moment which is good to see :D

I definitely think it's your month this month :pray: , not too sure about mine.
Remember the spotting thign i had - well that's all it was, was a few days of spotting which is odd?

You may have seen in O/T but i have a job interview next month - so if i get it we may have to put ttc on wait for a while - but who knows what the future will bring??!! :think:

Not sure when to test for the levels..mention it to your g.p, but im sure they can give you something to raise your levels when you do get preg again should they be low, because its progesterone that makes your body hang onto the baby isnt it??

I have defo read about them being able to give you something to raise them :hug:

Thanks maybe mummy!

Bexter I didn't see about the job. Wow, really good luck. I hope your body settles down soon. It is so horrible playing the guessing game and everyone is different so it is so hard to know what is going on. But you will be okay eventually. I remember fothers seemed to take forever to get sorted but look at her now. Preggers again, if she can do it after all she went through then so can we. I hope everything works out okay whatever you decide for now.
Becs :hug:

Thanks Becs, i hope it all settles down soon like you say.

You always know how to say the right thing :D :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back