low down "kicks"

l_maclean

Reaction score
Just realised this morning that I only ever feel bubs down low - like just above my knicker line.

At 20week scan they said the feet were tucked up by my belly button - any ideas why I never feel anything up here? Should I??

xxx

I only ever felt my little man kick low down up to a week ago but at my scan I found out I have an anterior placenta which cushions some of the movement........did they not tell you the position of your placenta at your scan ?

Last edited:
Everything was low down for weeks for me. Now LO is wriggling all over the show. I think it's easier to feel low down when they are smaller. You don't have long to wait before you feel LO try and burst out of your belly button :) BTW the bladder kicks were the worst.

I have only just started gettingg kicks high up hun he may have twizzled around since scan x

I have mainly low down kicks too (plus anterior placenta). I have felt just one or two higher kicks. I think this is normal.

I have lower kickes too someday a bit too close to the top of my falula for my liking :) not felt anything upwards all below belly button action!

Around 22 weeks they can shift out of position so regularly. I remember having a mw appointment and she told me the babys position but then went on to say but that could all change by the time you walk out the door. The movement down below could be any part of the body, hands, feet, shoulders. Lol I think I've got a long baby cos no sooner do I feel a punch down below I can get a kick in the ribs straight afterwards lol x

i still cant really feel anything but poor lil babs has to try and kick thru its placenta and my fat to try and get me to feel so its not got a chance lol

Thanks ladies.

AFter me posting this this morning, little bugger kicked me sqaure in the belly button at lunch time. lol

xxx

I've been getting high kicks for a while. U may have been getting punched before! Lol!

Pip performed at work today! One of my admin ladies saw my belly move and another one felt him kick!

Thats great larly - i love it when other folk get a chance to feel it - so far its just been DH and my mum though.
xxx

My mum hasn't felt it yet - only DH and the woman at work. She left today and has been saying for a few weeks she wanted to feel Pip kick before she left and he performed this morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back