How low down..

I am feeling kicks low down, under the hair, I am in breech which is why!
Just pleased to feel movements now, on a regular basis.

Maxoula said:
My baby is kicking very low as well, sometimes below the hair line:) And it doesn't feel like a butterfly to me, it's more like a football player kicking a ball:)

Am I the only person that don't get any cravings, or do these come along later on in the pregnancy?

I have had no cravings either!!! Although i'm liking cream at the mo but its not all I think about!!

Maxoula said:
My baby is kicking very low as well, sometimes below the hair line:) And it doesn't feel like a butterfly to me, it's more like a football player kicking a ball:)

Am I the only person that don't get any cravings, or do these come along later on in the pregnancy?
Heya :wave: How far gone are you hun?
Some women get strong cravings and some just 'fancy' certain foods more often.

Its very strong this time whereas before with DD it was butterflys at first!

My baby kicks me all over, sometimes I'm convinced there must be more than one in there!!! It's generally smaller movements low down, almost like being stroked from the inside. Then jabs in my bladder, not nice! Most of the big kicks are on the right next to and above my belly button. That's where I can see my belly moving in the evenings.

I love my baby :hug: :D

maybebaby said:
My baby kicks me all over, sometimes I'm convinced there must be more than one in there!!! It's generally smaller movements low down, almost like being stroked from the inside. Then jabs in my bladder, not nice! Most of the big kicks are on the right next to and above my belly button. That's where I can see my belly moving in the evenings.

I love my baby :hug: :D

Awww thats so sweet! Cant wait for that stage again! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back