Lovely Ladies I need your help!!

Jolly81

Reaction score
I'm so confused!!! I thought I ov'd on Sunday (no opks just guesswork based on symptoms, cd etc), then because of sharp pains in my lower right abdomen all week I thought it was Monday, which would have been CD18.

Well, i bought some opks and they were delivered yesterday and decided to poas with fmu today and it came back with two lines?? So does that mean I'm ov today??? We haven't bd'd since sun morning because of one thing or another.

I haven't been feeling tiptop with these pulling feelings, then yesterday my nips hurt and I had a weird feeling in my bum (far tmi sorry!!!).

Today I'm feeling nauseous and gassy and still have the pinching in my ovary area. So am I actually ov-ing today?!

I don't for one second think these are symptoms as I really think I've well and truly missed the boat this month, despite bd'ing from CD9 to 17 every other day.

Help needed ladies xxxxxx

Hi hun! Sorry not got much experience on using the OPK sticks as use the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor but just wanted to wish you luck and hope you get all the answers you need! :) x

Hi hun i notice from ur ticker uv been trying 2 nearly 3 weeks. did you come off BCP?

what were the lines like on todays opk? can you post a pic? ur test line needs to be same darkness/darker than control line...when its like that it means you'll ovulate roughly next day.

Good luck hun xx

I stoped taking bcp months and months ago Bellarina and we were using other methods in preparation so my cycle is normal (as far as I'm aware!!).

The second line was fainter, so I'm guessing I could have ov'd a few days ago and now it's fading? Doesn't help that this is the first test I've done. I'll attach a piccie. Just not really sure, and the nausea and stabbing pains have not gone away yet today (stabbing pains from Sunday).

Thanks for your replies so far xxxxx

opk.JPG

Ok, so here's this morning's opk - I'm SURE this is a positive, despite thinking I'm 5dpo today?!

My right ovary is STILL hurting as well, although the nausea and burping from yesterday seems to have gone away.

Please would someone mind having a look and letting me know what they think?

Thanks so much
Jolly xxxxx

opk2.jpg

I am pretty sure that is a positive result.... not an expert at all though just didn't want to read and run..... this in only my first month using OPK's

From reading coments I think a positive result means that you will be ovulating in a few days time.... ladies please correct me if I am wrong.... I apologise if I am!!

xx

DEFFO a positive there hun. A fab one too :) Goodluck for this month hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back