LouiseB - Lou is back (pg6)

I don't know how to comment on your blog but just wanted to say yippee for your 12 week scan am so so pleased for you xxx

Oooh yes Lou I have tried to comment on ur blog twice and it hasn't worked but want you to know I'm reading it.

Iv just read ur latest post - you do make me laugh. So so so pleased all went so well for u and hubby today, looking forward to reading the rest of ur journey. Xxxx

Avid follower too :D

So pleased your scan went well! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Me too, much be a huge relief to be heading for Tri 2, so pleased for you :eek:)

Am so annoyed at my self that I can't figure out how yo comment on your blog and not sure if you will even see this but massive congratulations on team pink your little girl will be just perfect xx

Oooooh a pink cake :) a gorgeous lil girly on the way :) :)

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

I also tried to reply - to the idiot who wrote paragraphs of judgemental and patronising shite, couldn't figure out how.
Anyway, congrats Lou, keep up the good work. Love reading your blog x

Oh my god - just read that reply! No need for that! Lou was just being honest about her feelings. I can understand that!

Also tried replying as that woman who clearly needs to get off her judgmental horse really pis*ed me off!!

Congrats on team pink lou lou xxx

OH wow I am so pleased to read this I domt come herw very often any more but had a chance this morning, and im delighted to find out that Lou is finally pregnant. . Congratulations and well done xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Hiya :)

Thanks girlies, you're the best :love:

Don't worry about comments on my blog, I don't know how to read them either lol

So, I don't know about any nasty posts but I'll probably never see it. It'll be one of the people off FF. You are expected to behave a certain way if you've suffered infertility ;)

Take care everyone xx

Oh a pink bundle!! Congratulations!! Xxxx

Aww such lovely news!!! So so pleased for you!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Loving the blog too! :love::love::love:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members