LouiseB - Lou is back (pg6)

wow huge congrats louise and james!! beautiful name :) and a great weight!! cant wait to read the next part of your blog!! iv been following for a while x

Congratulations, enjoy every moment, you truly do deserve it. xx

Hope you're basking in your new arrival and having a well-earned rest, you deserve it xxx

Congratulations Louise! We were in ttc together when I got pregnant with my lo. So pleased you've got your long awaited baby. Love the name too. Xx

Yayyyy i came on here to check if she had had Edith yet, yayyyyy , think she must have been quite overdue, i wished her luck in her due week and that feels like ages ago.

Huge congrats Lou , so pleased for her. Xx

Hiya ladies :) Of course I'm going to be checking in on you at some point.

My little Edith is indeed here! I never quite appreciated how tricky it became just to get online once a baby arrived with them sleeping so much, but here I am - one week late! :eh:

I'll include a pic in a mo and I will be updating my blog asap but I just wanted to come on here and say a huge thank you to each and every one of you.

It means a huge amount to me that I haven't even used the forum for over a year and yet still you've all been behind me 100% and super supportive, you're all amazing! Especially those of you who are still stuck in ttc.

I really hope you get to experience this feeling of being so significant in a little persons life, whatever form it might take it really is worth it.

I finally get to close this chapter of my life and it's brilliant! Yay!

Take care everyone, you're the best xx

Last edited:
Newborn Edith

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 54
Edith today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so so happy for you :) she is an absolute beaut, enjoy every second xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back