stitch type pain

blessed83

Reaction score
hi all,

well what a great way to spend my first day of maternity leave..... in pain :(

i have a real bad stitchy pain in my left side of bump and top right of my back plus (tmi) diorreah (close enough?!)

Any ideas what this could be? im thinking just where jake is laying or maybe i have slept awkwardly, all i know is that i dont like it :roll: it had eased off earlier but is slowly coming back.

anyone else had this before??

xxxx

Hi

Had to reply but may not be much help as this is exactly how i feel. The pain (which is cross between a stitch and a pulled muscle for me) started on Fri and its still giving me grief now.

I have slept more hours over the weekend than i have been awake.

Just rang the midwife and left a message for her to ring me back as i've just vomited too.

Hope the pain eases for you soon, its not nice at all :(

xxx

aww sweety its horrible isnt it. let me know what she says. i have taken paracetamol and it seems to have calmed down again. xx

Maybe you pulled something? :think: Only time I get stitch pain is when I turn over in bed., and sorta stretch my bump..had it when I woke up earlier :roll: , but doesnt last long.

Blessed :hug:

Glittergirl :hug:

thanks hun :hug:
i am sure its nothing to worry about, was just very painful! oh the joys!!x

awww :hug: :hug: hope the pain goes away for both you and Glittergirl :hug: :hug:

horrid pregnancy pains :evil:

blessed83 said:
aww sweety its horrible isnt it. let me know what she says. i have taken paracetamol and it seems to have calmed down again. xx

A covering midwife had just rang me back as mine is out at the min.

I explained everything how i was feeling and she just made some sympathy noises and has brought my appointment forward to this Wed at 3pm (was originally meant to be next Mon)

So until then i'm no further forward as to what it is.

After i hung up i burst into tears as i then thought oh god does she think something is really wrong?!! I have calmed down now though as i'm she wouldn't have made me wait till Wed if there was.

Hope you are feeling better now.

Thanks for the hugs girls.

xxx

If she thought somethings was really wrong, she would be seeing you now. Dont worry, its just to check you over, you'd be upset if she left the original appointment, leaving you to suffer another week :hug:
Hope it gets better soon hun, and that you are not still being sick :hug:

im sure everything is fine hun, and she would definately have sought a second opinion and/or asked you to come in if she was concerned. try not to worry sweety and relax, you are going to be fine.xxxxxxx

Hi hun,

If its labor then it will kick in and you will know :shock:
Try to relax sweetie but if you feel like you need to be seen earlier then call her again.

All the best hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back