lots of discharge.. sorry tmi

flossey

Reaction score
For as far back as I can remember in this pregnancy I've had so much discharge for example this morning I was lyin in bed and whatever way I moved discharge came out of me almost as if it was pee.. not loads but enough to notice is.. anyone else get this? Again sorry for tmi lol xx

I did have an obvious increase, it's mucus plug regeneration that's the main culprit :)

Yeah I get this too and it definitely increases around 29/30 weeks! I have been using pantyliners throughout tri 3!

hey hun i had this a couple of weeks ago it's just a natural part of pregnancy, i have to wear a liner some days because it feels like i've wet myself and i'm constantly having a shower because i feel unclean! the best thing i found is if i'm out and about using a feminine wipe to freshen it up down there and just changing my pad regualrly, i'd only be worried if there was a funny smell coming from it then i'd inform ur midwife! xxx

i had this on saturday. i thought it was my waters starting to go. when i spoke to the midwife she said that sometimes your discharge can taken on a more watery consistency in later pregnancy. im 38+1. she was right - it wasnt my waters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back