Lost weight?

Lulabell

Reaction score
I got told that apart from bump, I look like I've lost weight?ive not put on alot since becoming pg. ive been eating more then normal but not a lot more. Should I've worried?xx

I've lost weight too , actually weigh less now than I did before I was pregnant:) but it's all good, midwife is happy, baby is fine - as long as baby is going ok and you're not feeling I'll, I wouldn't worry:)

As long as you and baby are healthy I wouldn't worry. If you haven't noticed it, ie your clothes are all of a sudden baggy then am sure it's fine. My sister lost quite a bit with her second but then she totally changed her eating habits for him xxxxxxxxxxx

I lost weight with last pregnancy at the beginning as I am diabetic. So my diet had to change so was eating less crap and more fruit and veg and one so many drugs for sugar lol. I only put 2 stone on in total and my son wasn't that big either. 6lb 10 oz.

I think I've lost weight too, but I did have some to lose before BFP, I figure that with a few weeks of sickness and struggling to eat, then trying to be healthy for sake of LO, it's bound to happen. If ur midwife's not worried you must be fine. Xxx

i havent put any weight on since i found out i was pregnanct and loads of people have said ive lost weight, my baby is fine and MW havent said anything about my weight, im eating healthy and still excersising (walking dog looking after horses)

dont worry to much xx

mines probably down to not drinking throughout my pregnancy lol !!

ie slimmed down in random places, i think its fine, i wasnt skinny to start with so babs has plenty of food lol

Same here Bev! Plenty of "meat and supplies" on me! :) Baby can have them all if they like, lol!xx

I lost a stone & a half because of all the sickness at the beginning & have now only put on 2lbs so weigh less at 22 weeks pregnant than I did before, but I wasn't skinny before and still not now either got plenty of meat on me for bubba lol x

Losing wight is serious issue. You should rush to doctor to get consult

I too lost two stone in the first eighteen weeks due to constant ickyness!!

Doctor & midwife unconcerned as I was quite large anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back