Lost track of where i am LOL

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well have not been thinking about where i am in cycle this month and just had to post to see what my ticker says

How is everyone getting on this month?

:rotfl:

actually if I don't have my ticker I sometimes get confused about weeks :wink:

come on libs we know your symptom spottin but just dont want to tell us....

i WANT some news :rotfl:

I didn't know were abouts I was either yesterday because Eyore was sat on my cycle day :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
I didn't know were abouts I was either yesterday because Eyore was sat on my cycle day :rotfl:

it says day 9 0f 30 lol :D

jemz24 said:
come on libs we know your symptom spottin but just dont want to tell us....

i WANT some news :rotfl:

me? :angel:

symptom spot? :angel:

but I am only 5dpo :angel:

I would never ever do such a thing :angel:

:twisted: :wink:

actually no nothing :?

but

that could be a symptom all of its own :oops: :rotfl:

very true u never know. fingers crossed for you hun xx

im gonna try and not sympton spot this month, it nearly drove me crackers last time, just the excitement of my first try, setting myself up for dissapointment, bloody newbie ttc'ers ey :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i know better now

Lol, I am the same; I need to come on here to check where I am with my cycle...am in France on holidays and I have completely lost track!!! I think my AF should show up soon, though I don't feel any sign for it... let's see what my ticker says! :)

Good luck to all of you
Mel xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did not realise AF was due 3 days ago!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Should I test, or should I wait a bit longer? I have had odd little twinges in my tummy, and just thought it was AF coming, but it was not very usual, usually; I have stronger pains before AF...OMG, could I be???? :pray: :pray:

It was so different with Maheen, I never did TTC for her, so I just don't know how early it is for testing???

If i were you i would test but thats just because i couldnt wait any longer :lol:

thanks...well, so strange, but AF turned up in the night!!! without pain or anything, just like this... :cry:
I don't know what's wrong though, my cycles used to be regular as clockwork, and since Maheen, or rather since we are TTC, they are all over the place! :think: 29days + 3 this time! :shock:

anyway, not this month again, then, and not next either, because hubby and I won't be together at the crucial moment! :cry: :cry:
TTC is horrible, you keep thinking about it, and it keeps on not happening!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you all, and good waiting!
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back