Lost my wee bean x

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Was uP hospital this morning as I was bleeding, I've lost my wee bean xx

:hugs: :hugs: Really sorry to read your news

hun i am so so sorry :( what a completely SHIT thing!!! mc is so evil. just look after yourself let your body and mind heal and it will happen again. sending you lots of love and hugs :)

sorry for your bad new hunni big hugs! xxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this hunny! Hope u r ok! Xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

so sorry to hear that, take care of you :hug:

Big hugs sweetie- hope you are coping ok. Xxx

Thanks ladies, just wanted to put it on as I've spoken to lots of you's. Xx

Oh no babe, sending you the biggest cuddle ever. I know exactly how your feeling. We find out I was 6 weeks pregnant then 5 days later lost it. Didn't even get chance to get ex tied before it was taken.
I'm a huge believer in everything happening for a reason. Be strong Hun xx

that was the same for me aswell, found out at 5weeks lost it at 6-7weeks only knew for just over a week. whatever you feel just let it out, everyone deals with this totally differently , it hit me very hard! took me ages to get over the pain so if u need to scream or shout or cry just do it. i found talking about it helped me so much so i am here with the other girls if u need a shoulder :)

im not out the safe zone yet very good chance ill be back here with you :( but ill try and stay positive, it wil happen again :) next time will be a sticky bean *hugs*

I am so so so so sorry honey. All my love xxx

So sad for you, hope you're feeling ok. Thinking of you xx

Hugs hun so sorry xxx

apologies for typing/punctuation errors, my phone has a mind of its own.. via tapatalk x

SO sorry to hear this news! My love is being sent to you in bundles xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back