Lost my plug!

Levi89

Reaction score
Woo. Between yesterday and today - its been streaked with blood! My mum said I was to phone the midwife and let her know but have you not to wait until your contractions start or your waters break I'm sure?
Wonder how long I'm away from labour now....? Kinda scares the shit out of me... But no turning back now! Haha xxx

Hey Hun, I would just monitor myself and see if anything else happens if you aren't that keen on ringing ur midwife. I have started losing a bit of mine but it's yellow at mo no pinkish yet xx hopefully things will start happening soon but everyone is different. Have u had any other symptoms? Xx

I've been getting cramps down below but it's not in a pattern yet - well not that I'm noticing! Lol! Plus I've just been sick - which was great fun haha!

I feel really heavy as well! See if this is the start I'm telling you - Nando's extra extra hot sauce done the trick haha - I sound like a walking commercial for them! Lol xxx

I think I was told if I was sick to contact midwife? Feels so long ago tho so not too sure. Hope this is the start of things. Don't be scared...it's the mst amazing and empowering feeling ever!x

Oh I didn't know that :( Might just give her a wee phone - can't do any harm I suppose! As much as I've wanted this baby out so much, I have 3 birthing partners - my husband (whos working in Norway and not due back until Sunday), my mum whos away in the caravan and not home until tomorrow and my sister whos just started a new job... Looks like I'm on my lonesome if its the start haha xxx

:yay: sounds promising hun will be stalking you now :lol: xx

It's always sods law so you never know hun fx all goes well for you keep us updated xx

Haha I hope its something! Sods law because no one is here haha! I'll be on PF asking you ladies to help me through it at this rate haha! Xxx

Ahhh how excitin! Good luck huni and hope its the start for you :) Did you do anythin to get the ball rollin if you dont mind me askin, im just so damn impatient at the minute and havent got so much as a niggle or cramp!! I have always heard if you lose your plug not to ring the midwife until contractions start/waters break/ etc., basically something else happens UNLESS it is blood streaked, cause if its blood streaked its meant to mean labour is more in sight than if it isnt. So eeeek good luck :D! xxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334139498.325954.jpgI had nandos extra extra hot sauce haha! Im thinking it could have been that? Xxx

Oh really lol; thats brilliant - havent tried that one!! Where do you get it from, I live in Northern Ireland? And please tell me you didnt just take it straight?! I cant stand hot stuff lol. Any more progressin? :) xxx

I just got it from Asda :) Oh god no - I hate spicy stuff! I used it as a dip with plain pringles lol :) xxx

Lol Levi your brave eating that stuff... i think an onion bargy was spicy when i had one the other night haha... The things we do to get our babies out haha... I hope your doing ok... Have you spoken to your OH i bet he is praying you dont give birth until his back lol xxx

I'm so over this sore backs and restless sleep that I'll give anything a shot now haha! Just need these what I think are contractions to intensify! Haha! Yeah, but hubbys works not bad that way - they said they'll fly him back as soon as I go into labour! I just dont want this bubs to arrive on Friday the 13th lol!

I'm gonna get back on the sauce and ball to see if these will speed up and get sorer... Bring on the pain!!! Haha xx

I'm so over this sore backs and restless sleep that I'll give anything a shot now haha! Just need these what I think are contractions to intensify! Haha! Yeah, but hubbys works not bad that way - they said they'll fly him back as soon as I go into labour! I just dont want this bubs to arrive on Friday the 13th lol!

I'm gonna get back on the sauce and ball to see if these will speed up and get sorer... Bring on the pain!!! Haha xx

Come on Levi you can do it... trying to be your online cheerleader... My outfit no longer fits tho sorry... haha!! Aww thats really nice of them... Yeah no we dont want it born on 13th.... lets go for tomorrow aye... :) Oh gosh the hot sauce... i feel for you right now haha... i think my heartburn is feeling it for you too haha xxxx Good luck sweetie... keep us informed!! xxx

Aww Pink you make me laugh! Haha! Lets begin operation evict Little Miss Monty! Hahaa xxx

Good luck chick. I'm sure I'll be online over night due to feeding, screaming and pooing....and that's just with the OH lol. Keep going but don't over do the hot sauce if you are still being sick xxxxxxxx

My contractions are averaging at 6-7 mins apart and lasting between 30-40 seconds! My mum had my sister an hour after she was at this haha!
Im just scared to phone the hospital -
I mean its not as bad as what I thought I
Would find it at this stage... So if they tell me its a false start again I'm really going to cry! But then on the other hand I need to let hubby know for flights and stuff... I just dont know haha cxxx

I'd get hubby home! Even if you don't have her tonight you will most likely have her tomorrow, contractions sound like good strong ones to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back