LOST MY MUCUS PLUG

:? just to let every one know i lost my plug in the middle of the night... hopefully only have a few weeks left then.... midwife thinks 6 weeks i think 4.. maybe im right after all... i will keep u posted

love elaine and bump

fantastic news, you'll soon be holding bubs, my sister in law went 2 weeks i think :)

I lost mine last Saturday, I have also heard 2 weeks is usually the "norm" but who really knows, I think its all up to the baby. Good Luck!!!

Sounds 'interesting' :lol: What on earth is it like when you lose it? For some reason I have a mental imagery of suddenly feeling like there is a big load of snot or something similar in my pants :oops: :shock: TMI and I'm gross I know sorry - I'm probably way off here! I know what colour it's supposed to be - but what's it like?

mine was a clear blob (2 actually) it looks like jelly....Yuck!

Wow Elaine!!! you might even beat me to it!! Good luck Hun x x

Is it definitely noticeable when you lose it?!!! how much is there? (sorry TMI!!)

Congratulations Elaine does it make it more exciting for you now?
I noticed mine go and it was kind of snotty which is all i can describe it as, mostly clear but had a slight stain to it... fingers crossed Ladies :)

yeah i wud say snot was the best desciption lol i also had a really painful contraction when it came out..... oh i thought i was in labour :lol: but then it all stopped and i gave birth to some snot :?

WARNING: dont let your man see it lol makes them cringe and not wanna go near you lol and i was hoping for lots of sex to bring on labour lol

... trust me you can tell when it happens..if any one suffers heavy periods.. it feels similar to when large amounts of blood come out (sorry tmi..but only way to describe it)

every where i read..it says it can be tinged with blood..to be honest mine wasn't..just a dark cream colour.

hope this helps any one

love elaine and bump

yeah its way more exciting now.... knowing that my body is getting ready :? but also alot more nevous... im not gonna go out shopping and things on my own so much now.. just too scarey lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back