Losing weight - just feel sick all the time :(

X5OT

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else is like this? I havne't actually been sick yet, but for the past week i have been feeling sick pretty much all the time during the day, and have really lost my appetite. I have lost about 2.5 lbs in the past week! I just can't really find anything I want to eat apart from cereal, brown toast and milk. I am trying to eat a little every few hours, and have bought a big pack of cream crackers as I have read they can help. Am also feeling really tired and lethargic, which won't be helped by my reduced food intake!

We are going back to see our consultant next Friday for another scan to check all is going to plan, so I am going to ask him about anti-sickness tablets as I really can't keep going like this :(

Feeling rough ...

Don't worry about the weight loss its not abnormal and has nothing to do with the babies weight.

They don't give anti sickness tablets unless you are struggling to keep fluids down.

try the genral things like ginger and eating before you get out of bed.

cloud9 said:
Don't worry about the weight loss its not abnormal and has nothing to do with the babies weight.

They don't give anti sickness tablets unless you are struggling to keep fluids down.

try the genral things like ginger and eating before you get out of bed.

Thanks for the reply - I am really trying to eat little and often - cream crackers before getting out of bed in the morning etc. I just hope it eases off SOON as it's not like me not to enjoy my food!!

I was the same. Between weeks 5 to 8 I was feeling sick all the time and now I'm in week 9 it's eased up now, although I'm still feeling really tired but I can cope with that.

I too love my food and my favourite was a roast dinner, but now I can't face eating meat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back