How are we all feeling at around 8 weeks?

Katie21

Reaction score
I am feeling not too bad at the moment, its not as bad as i thought it would be. My mum had awful sickness with bothe her pregnancies so i just had it in my head that i was going to be the same.

I have been sick but only in the mornings and its not every morning. Feeling sick in the evenings too. Feeling very tired, like a walking zombie at work, i work in a day nursery and get on with alot of the parents, they all keep saying you look really tired are you ok? im thinking god do i really look that bad ? lol.
Also lost my appetite, just trying t eat little and often, snacking on grapes and and malt loaf. Not doing too well with big dinners.
Boobs have got bigger and feeling quite tender and firm!
Hope everyone else is ok? :)

Hi Katie - hey we have exactly the same dates!!!! Well until we get our dating scan anyway lol. I have not actually been sick but I feel sick ALL the time. I'm the opposite I just eat and eat and eat to keep away the nausea so its just a game of trying to eat things that are good for me. Boobs - OMG I'm normally a 38 F and now they are just getting rediculous - they totally ache - my kids dont know I'm pregnant and hey keep climbing on me and elbowing me in my boobs. Even my hubby gave me a hug that was too tight and I yelped!! No letup on it at all. I'm also already squeezing into my jeans but this is 2nd pregnancy so they say it does happen earlier than before. Apart from that and feeling a cold creeping up on me, I feel great! Hope all you other girls out there are coping well?

hi i have the same dates as both of you! how loverly, cant wait to see what dates we all get after scans have to keep me posted x this is my third pregnancy. and im shattered! running after a 4 year old and a 7 month old is tough work lol lots of sickness to and a funny taste in my mouth and really clear sense of smell. xx

Hi girls!!

I am feeling tired, but not sleepin well at all!! Also same as you Tracey, I feel sick all the time...... It's just horrible, and I can't stomach food at all! Just keep trying bits but it's not pleasant, not been sick though!

I had a scan a couple weeks back and he said I was 5 days less than my ticker says...... But go again Wednesday when he said it'll be more accurate, so will see. It's nice to have people at the same stage as each other though!!
Xxx

I have a lot of tiredness, especially in the afternoons when I would love to have a snooze but difficult at work! Also been off my food, the thought of some things make me feel so sick! Other than that, have rubbish hair and skin at the moment which I am wondering is pregnancy-related, need a wee quite a bit, and wake up very early in the morning and can't get back to sleep for ages :eek:( But other than that, feeling great and very very excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back