Losing hope!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Not due af till Sunday so still have 3 more days of what I am calling the "longest week of my life" but this morning I caved in and done a test which was a BFN... I already knew it would be as its still early but I am weak and impatient!! :2ww:

Was feeling very positive this week but am now starting to flag, cant help but think there is no way I could be pregnant it would be to good to be true and only happens to other people!!

I am still getting positive symptoms, boobs are still sore and I am sure they are a bit bigger (but worried that is now all in my head) still getting creamy cm daily and have the worst backache and headaches, but as af is fast approaching keep thinking they are all linked to this!!

Sorry for the moan, just starting to feel a bit low just wish I knew one way of the other now x :wall2:

Vicky I am in the same boat. Due to test Monday but am gonna test Sunday as if it's positive it'd be nice to tell DH on our anniversary. I've had bad cramping and headaches and creamy cm and sore boobs, sensitive nips for well over a week, didn't want to waste a preg test but needed to pee on something haha so did an opk this morning and was just a faint line :( I always get faint lines on opk's all the way through the month, so if I was pregnant think it would of been a lot darker. So I'm too, loosing hope. You never know till the witch comes so let's try and stay positive but if not at least we can console eachother. All the best Hun

Thanks Toni, is helps to know I am not in this alone, I hope for us both that we get our bfps this weekend it would be so wonderful x

Hey Vicky!

I've been flagging for a couple of days now but i'm just trying to forget about the whole thing until 17th when I test!

The most annoying thing about me is I never get AF symptoms before she arrives so I have no way of telling whether she's on her way!! I also don't really suffer while she's here (lucky me!).

You never know you may have just tested too early! Think positive!! :)

xxx

ahh thanks claire, I think that the idea that I could be pregannt is just so surreal for me I cant get my head round the idea that I may be so I have convinced myself it couldnt possibly be. Guess I will just have to sit put and wait... .. i hate waiting!! :wall2:

try to get positive vicky. only time will tell. i went off this forum for ages as i kept loosing heart and thinking it was never going to happen. i am now not counting anything. i dont work out when i am due for the witch or anything. i just have bd whenever we want it (granted with the way oh work is it's not often.) then i find out if i am pg or not when the witch arrives. (obviously i know roughly when she is due but block it out of my mind)

i know this is hard to do and im not suggest doing it but it has made me feel abit better. im still going slighty insane that it hasn't happened yet but i know it will soon.

good luck hun and hope this is your weekend.

nadia xxx

Thanks Nadia, the funny thing is all my symptoms are very positive, sitting at work right now and my boobs are aching, I feel sick and got cramp from hell I feel completely different to last month.... so I should be thinking positive based on this alone. We had loads of fun doing the deed very relaxed and had loads of fun, its only in the 2ww wait that I turn in to a crazy person :)

I'm exactly the same as you Vicky, everyone arround me is pregnant or has had babies. In fact i'm the only one of my female friends who isn't a mum!!

I just can't see it happening to me! I know i'm probably just being silly but I can't imagine a little person calling me Mummy! lol

Like you say only time will tell! And if I doesn't happen for me this month then there's always next month! :)

xxx

Same here Claire all my friends have babies and my sisters little girl, is going to be one next year I was at the birth it was just amazing if not terriying at the same time, but although all the people around me have kids I just cant imagine being a mum myself and having that responsibility.

Liek you say if its not our month then there is always next x

I'm in the same boat as you dear. Due for AF on Saturday but I had a pinkish CM on Sun. and Tues. so it got my hopes up quite a bit but then I start thinking that it can't happen to me and I've been having slight cramping which bursted my bubble cuz I'm sure that AF will be visiting this month! Good Luck to you and hope you get your BFP

Ispencer, I wish I had had pink cm it is a very good sign of implantation. If cramping is a bad thing then I am completely out of luck as I feel like there is a mini war going on in my tummy at the moment it hurts so bad. I hope we all get lucky this month and how ever surreal it may be we all get our bfp's x

Hi Vicky
Try to stay positive - I don't know how I'm going to be patient and wait to test on 18th and thus is only my first month ttc but on the other hand determined not to test early as then will def be a bfn. Fx that we will all get bfps and then can get our heads round becoming mummy!
Jodie x

i heard cramping is actually supposed to be normal but I get really bad AF cramps and my sister told me that pg cramps were different from AF cramps somehow, but I really hope this is your month. Just think, we both think it happens to everyone else but ourselves and you are "everyone" else to me which means that it will happen to you!!

Cramping can be a sign of implantation too Vicky, it was the only symptom I had to indicate I was pregnant.. I hope this is your month, everything crossed :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back