Losing Hair!!!

MJANEW1979

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Is anyone still having hair loss after pregnancy? My babys 21 weeks now and it still seems to be shedding more than normal. Does this grow back and thicken again. Its so frustrating finding hairs even in my babys nappy!

Any advice would be great!

M x

Hair doesn't shed much during pregnancy, that's part of the reason why some people look so healthy and 'blooming' in the last few months. It will seem like you are losing tonnes of hair for a while, but it will get back to normal, plus you'll have lots of lovely new undamaged hair growing back soon so don't worry! :D

I lost loads, and for about 6 months I think! It was getting into the food and everywhere. It does stop eventually - it just gets back to how it was before as you don't lose it in pregnancy.

I think I am going to be bold soon LOL but good thing im pregnant again so this should reverse things i guess :think:

I'm still losing hair - have never seen it look so thin! Think it's starting to slow down now though - for a while it was literally coming out in handfuls when I washed it.

I thought it was just me!

Im losing sooooo much hair. It is getting everwhere :wall: Im petrified im gonna go bald or something. I could make a wig out of how much iv lost!

I lost what seemed like millions!!

Now its growing back in in wee tufts along my hairline!

Beautiful! :rotfl:

Kim x x x x

me tooo!!!! :cry:

Can ya take vitamins or anything to help it? :pray:

Me too. I was starting to worry. It also mean I have to hoover twice as much :roll:

I thought it was just me....
clumps are coming out in my hairbrush and theres always loads in the shower
ive booked and appointment with my gp as its worrying me.
peter says it looks worse than it actually is cause my hair is long (down to my waist) so it wrapps around the hair brush doesnt stop me stressing over it though.
I know its only hair an it'll grow back but im still worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back