LO's clothes....

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
When I buy new clothes, I don't normally wash them before I wear them and didn't think any different for the bit's and pieces that I have so far for bump. However, my mother kept on at me about washing them, so I did last night. It was so weird pulling out a washeer full of little vests, baby gro's and blankets. Made me feel all motherly hanging them out to dry! lol!!
Whilst I was doing this I thought my mother probably had a good point as they now all smell like my clothes which will be a comfort to baby to have a smell they start recognise... Which I'd never thought of.

Is anyone else planning on washing all the clothes before hand or just putting on as is? xx

Last edited:
i wash everything before hand i will do this around 35/36 weeks though so they still smell nice and fresh

When i had my dd i washed her clothes at 30 weeks then again 3 days before my due date.

I did this with my first, well my MIL did :lol:

Don't think I did with Kara, but I will deffo be doing it this time round nothing better than fresh smelling clothes!

Haha, I'm only 16 weeks and I'm doing it now!! lmao!! I'll probably do it all again closer to the time when I have more clothes and bits.
It was so lush washing and hanging out little clothes though. Feels like I've waited an eternity for it to happen!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back