Loosing weight

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
I last got M weighed the day she turned 7 months she is now almost 8 and has lost weight normaly when I weigh her at home after hv has done it its exact so the scales aren't out but at 7 months she was 18lbs 15 oz and now is 18lbs 6 oz she is eating well and reaching all milestones should I be worried or os that ok ?? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I didn't want to read and run, but if shes happy I'd try not to worry. I haven't had Isla weighed in ages so no idea if shes gained/lost. xxx

if shes trying to roll or rolling/sitting more active then she will probably lose weight, its only a little bit so just keep an eye for a few weeks and have a check in a month to see what it is then. I wouldnt be worried xxx

yeah i agree with gemini, if shes starting to be more active then she will some. joshua has lost almost pound in 5 weeks and we have increased his snacks to ensure that he has energy to maintan his weight? also regular scales and hv scales are different etc so ....sorry hun thats all i have! hugs x

I would try not to worry Hun especially if she's become more active, Tegan lost 7 Oz the other month & the hv wasn't too concerned. perhaps take her to be weighed in a couple of weeks? xx

They won't see us here :( she's like a bullet with crawling and is cruising so I guess its that she barely sleeps and is on the move all the time thanks I'll try not to worry but you all know how impossible that is xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back