loosing plug? (TMI warning)

Petra

Reaction score
I am trying not to put too much hopes on this one but I think I started loosing my plug. I have had lots of white milky discharge followed by jelly like bits ( sorry for TMI). My LO is fully engaged and puts a lot of pressure on my cervix. Went for a walk this afternoon and had to sit down for a while in the park as I got strong BH's. I want to meet LO now :pray:

ooooo!! Sounds promising!!!!!

Maybe an Xmas day baby on the way?!! :D :D

Ooooh sounds really promising, I've been losing plug since my sweep earlier but I also lost some last week after my failed sweep so I'mtrying not to get my hopes up too much.

Lets hope this is it for both of us. :D :hug:

oo good luck hun, I hope this is the start of something for you :pray: :pray:

before I had Kai, I was getting very similar symptoms (lots of creamy discharge and jelly kind of mucus bits) over the week before. I then had a bloody show and went into labour the next day I think.. lets hope things get moving for you!!

Oh!! I've been having creamy discharge as well then last night I got some clear stuff, like EWCM.... I don't think I've had any BH though, I don't know!!

ANy more signs for you Petra?

You better be crossing your legs Petra - we had an agreement! :wink: :rotfl:

Really hope it is the start of something for you :pray:, and if so, send some this way please! :hug:

Julie84 said:
You better be crossing your legs Petra - we had an agreement! :wink: :rotfl:

Really hope it is the start of something for you :pray:, and if so, send some this way please! :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Don't worry hun, I will let you go first :wink: Had lots of jelly mucus and BH's yesterday and again this morning but still nothing happening. Cherri22 predicted January and a boy for me and she was right. We are having a boy and my first due date according to dates was 1st January. I can see myself going till January.. I will be happy as long as it's before the 8th when my mum arrives to the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back