• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looooooool

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
well i went shopping yesterday lol with my grant n i was in mothercare and jst found the sterilizer and was looking for the tommi tippie breast pump... my sis went to get someone to help us she came back with a really young man must have been around 18-19... he got them down. i could tell how embarrased he was so me being me i asked him how they work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the poor thing got down on his knees and opend the box and got the pump out. and was turing it upside down an looking at it and pumping the pump thing... he got up and was struggling to talk it was soo funny... he was bright red and sweating all over bless him... i told him i want one so he put it back in the box an tried to hand it 2 me i told him that one was no longer sterile lool so he got me a new one down and ran off sweating and all that funniest thing ive seen in months lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i had the best time shopping and that so topped it off best day in ages haha

ohhhh you're so cruel tegala!! :rotfl: :rotfl: he prob'ly hid out the back for the rest of his shift after that!! :rotfl:

he had wet patches on his shirt :rotfl:

i felt rele bad but me n my sis was weeing our pants about it :rotfl:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
he had wet patches on his shirt :rotfl:

i felt rele bad but me n my sis was weeing our pants about it :rotfl:

man booooooooooooobbbbbbbbsssssssss :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well he did choose to work in Mothercare......if he cant handle a few hormonally twisted and bored preg women he needs to look for a new job!!!

Poor kid - hope it wasnt his first day!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back