• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looloo IUI.....

trigger

Reaction score
Hi loo loo, how is your IUI going?? Sorry I didn't see your message earlier I haven't had access to email.
What stage at you at? I was inseminated today with 4 follies, 3 dominant (eeep!!). Fingers crossed for both of us.
:pray:

Hi there Trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 dominant follies - yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 2 dominant!!!!!
I had my insem last Wednesday so exactly a week ago today!!!!
Am now on the 1 ww.!!!!
I have felt really positive actually but to be honest I have been crampy on and off. Today, well this evening I am quite crampy........ its a little to early for AF pain but having said that I am not sure when I will get period following the treatment cycle.

I had 100mg of clomid - Day 2 - 5
Trigger Shot - HCG - Ovitrelle on Day 12
IUI - Day 13
Progesterone Pessaries ever since

What was your protocol?
How you feeling?

Really hope this works for us

Please do keep in touch!!!!

Lots and lots of love and thank you for your message x x x x x

LOOLOO x x x

Hi Loo Loo,
Wow, that all sounds great and keep up the positive thoughts!

My treatment was 0.3ml of Menopor and 50ml of Puregon days 2-9
Trigger shot day 11 and the lovely Cycolgest from yesterday.
No symptoms yet (I know I know far too early :lol: ) but last time I had very achy boobs and one day I had really noticeable period pains so am hoping for the same this time which will give me something to get excited about. (mc last time at 10 weeks)
Official test date is March the 07th (16 days after insemination) but last time I tsted 12 days after and got a result so may - if husband lets me - test early again.

Have everything crossed for you and let me know how you get on, what day are you testing on????

Trigger.
xxx

Hi Trigger,

Thanks for your message!!!! Hope you start getting some symptoms so you start feeling reassured soon!! hehehehe!

I have really really achy boobies and I have been very crampy - like AF - I have had a couple of miscarriages myself and have always had cramps before I have found out I was pregnant.

Yesterday 8dpiui I was particulary crampy, today not quite so bad......................... I feel tired but then I always feel tired.........

My husband wants me to test on 29th because he has got a positive feeling about the 29th but there is no way I will be able to wait till then. I had the HCG trigger and so therefore I am not sure when this will leave my system.....

Gosh its all so exciting - I am feeling nice and postive despite the cramps which are worrying me a little?????????

Anyway Trigger - keep me up to date.....................

Lots and lots of love

Looloo

How much HCG was the trigger shot? It leaves your system at approx 1000 of whatever the measurement is per day.

Hope that helps.

Good luck to you and trigger for testing. Hope you get your BFP's.

Michelle x

When I tested before - on day 12-I called the clinic to check HCH out of system and was told it would definitely be so the positive result was correct, I cannot recall the actual dose but it was 2 powders to 1 liquid mix.
Shellbham, do you have a date for your treatment yet?

Also, I have a confession...I am afraid I was v irresponsible yesterday girls, we had some friend round for dinner and I ended up having a couple of glasses of wine, actually felt hungover this morning and am kicking myself, was an absolute saint the last IUI so not sure why I fell off the wagon in particular style this time. As you can imagine I am guzzling the water today. Lets hope I haven't buggered it up!

Trigger.

Hi Trigger

Our next cycle will be NHS funded so i'm not sure exactly when it will be at the moment. Probably April i would have thought. I'll know more when i get the appointment letter through.

Dont punish yourself too much about a couple of glasses of wine. Some people dont even know they are pregnant and carry on as normal. I dont think a little drink would do any damage anyway.

Good luck!

Michelle x

Hi girls

Thanks for your messages.

Trigger - don't panic about a few glasses of wine !!! As Shellbham says loads of people drink wine and they don't even know. You are doing the right thing and drinking the wine!!!

Shellbham, thanks for your message re: HCG I had a shot of Ovitrelle 250mg which is apparently equivalent to 6500 iu so by your reckoning at 1000 iu per day - it should have left my system by now!!!

Any test I do now should be ......... no will be....... BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Girls I will keep you up to date x x x x x

Hi there Trigger,

sooooooooo sorry for late reply...................

Well yes I do have an update for you - I got my BFP - well in fact in my bedside drawer I have in the region of 25 BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!

I am however being very quiet about the whole thing because I have been experiencing cramping and spotting so am playing the waiting game. I had a scan today (nothing seen of course - too early) but lining which measured 12mm - looked good apparently.

In the last 12 months I have had two miscarriages very early so I am very very very cautious

Should know a little more on Monday after my 2 blood tests to check my hcg levels...........................

How are you feeling??? Any symptoms?????? Please update me x x x x x

congratulations looloo...keeping my fingerscrossed for you xxxx

Oh my god, thats fantastic....but totally understand why you are keeping it quiet. Good luck Monday I am sure all will be ok but it'll just be amazing to have the confirmation.

I am ok, not supposed to officially test until Wed but am chomping at the bit and am thinking I may even test today (I know I know!! :roll: ), have v sore boobs (did last time..) but thats really all, have had waves of very slight nausea although not sure if I imagining it, a few headaches and v tired but nothing else so it could be read as typical AF signs...well, this week we will know either way..

Really brilliant news for you though, am made up for you. :)

.....i am hardly one to criticise on testing early. I tested 9piui which everyone said was ridiculous and far to early!!!!! (I must admit though - I did get a BFP - big faint positive at 9piui.........)
Try and hold out as long as possible but I won't get cross with you if you test early....... i would totatlly understand......... hehehehehe! x x x x x x

I did!!!... I tested yesterday morning after coming off my night shift - so not fmu (and I had been drinking a lot of tea all night so constantly on the loo!!) and as much as I stared there wasn't even a speck of a line, definite BFN!
Am really anxious now as yesterday was day 11 and last time I got pregnant I tested day 12 and it came up as a bfp so now I am worrying myself that I def am not and am too scared to test today...oh lordy!
Am also feeling all sorts of AF pains aaaaarghhh!!
Ho hum...must stabilise mind as am becoming v irrational and v v obsessive!

Good luck today Looloo, let us know how you get on at the hosp.
xxxxxx

Dearest Trigger

Firstly do not worry about the AF pains - that is normal for early pregnancy so that is not of concern.

Secondly as we all know it is still too early to test so do not panic and test again with FMU on Wednesday morning!

Really really thinking of you and hoping and praying and sending you bucket loads of baby dust to you.

My blood results were good - my hcg has doubled so for the moment all looks OK. As you know I am very cautious having had so many prob's in the past but I am praying that I can keep hold of this little bean as I really have become quite attached to it already!! (I know I shouldn't say that!)

I have everything crossed for you for a BFP asap......

Keep me updated darling

Much love

Looloo x x x x

Hi Guys

Sorry didnt want to hijack your post but I have read it through and I just want to wish you all loads of luck and I hope everythings goes according to plan and you get positive BFP's soon! :hug:

Well, I am afraid it was game over for me after all. I was due to test Wed and came on on Tuesday, couldn't believe it.
Going to take a month break - and a holiday off to Tenerife next week-yeah!!! for some r & r and then back on the IUI in April. Pretty gutted but remaining positive.
Hope all is well with you Looloo.

Trigger.

Well, I am afraid it was game over for me after all. I was due to test Wed and came on on Tuesday, couldn't believe it.
Going to take a month break - and a holiday off to Tenerife next week-yeah!!! for some r & r and then back on the IUI in April. Pretty gutted but remaining positive.
Hope all is well with you Looloo.

Trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back