Looks like it may never happen

Did you not get funding from the NHS ?? xx

Yeah, but we only got one cycle.

The first cycle was classed as incomplete because there was no embryos to transfer and the second cycle was a BFN so now we are out of funding and having to pay.

This cycle so far has cost our relatives about £3500 and they will be getting billed for another £4500 once the cycles starts and then if i do manage to get a BFP they'll get a bill of about £500 every month for all the drugs i'm supposed to be on :shock:

Oh my goodness! So expensive! Really hope you do get your BFP you so deserve it! XX

I hope it works , can you ask for a progesterone test after ov to see if your low?? x

Hey Corrinne, Just caught up with this thread. Sorry that you didn't get what you wanted from your appointment. :hugs:

I agree with what the other ladies have said. It's worth trying Clomid and just keep trying. You've done it before and you'll do it again - particularly with that little extra help!

I think unfortunately 2 mcs falls under the 'one of those things' category for the NHS. I know a couple of people who had 2 and then were fine the next time. I'm sure it will be the same for you.

Don't give up yet - you have got loads of positives going for you but you are right to try to relax a bit more about trying if you feel it's stressing you out.

Good luck hun :clover:

xxxxx

Honey I would not rule out clomid, I also had a couple of miscarriages and clomid was suggested for this reason, because they suggested that the miscarriages could be due to lower quality of eggs and they say clomid helps this. x

hey corrine, never give up hope :hug: little miracles happen every day. thinking of you. :dust: :dust:

me and oh was actually discussing that if we want one more Lo (hopefully we got a healthy one cooking now) we will try to adopt. now its only an idea and i don't even know how possible this is, but is sth that we both considered. (my oh found my mc last year so emotionally draining that he wanted to adopt right away instead of giving it one more try bless him)

i really hope you get one more healthy bubba to complete your family :hug:

Honey I would not rule out clomid, I also had a couple of miscarriages and clomid was suggested for this reason, because they suggested that the miscarriages could be due to lower quality of eggs and they say clomid helps this. x

Thanks Lara, I am going to give it a go. xx

hey corrine, never give up hope :hug: little miracles happen every day. thinking of you. :dust: :dust:

me and oh was actually discussing that if we want one more Lo (hopefully we got a healthy one cooking now) we will try to adopt. now its only an idea and i don't even know how possible this is, but is sth that we both considered. (my oh found my mc last year so emotionally draining that he wanted to adopt right away instead of giving it one more try bless him)

i really hope you get one more healthy bubba to complete your family :hug:

Thanks Hope ,
and huge congrats on this pregnancy, really hope its a healthy super sticky for you.

Yes my OH found it really hard going too. xxxxx

Corrinne babe, do not get disheartened! You can get pregnant (like me) but you are having probs keeping them atm (just like me). My doctor said " sounds like low progesterone" after results probable start you on clomid and that will increase that and lining! You best keep on plugging away darling- it will happen - i just know it xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back