• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looks like I'm on maternity leave!!

Spammy

Reaction score
After all my fainting and funny turns at work I went in today. My boss tool one look at me and ordered me to my gp to get signed off until maternity leave start date on 1st June.

So that's me done!! Can't believe it. Didn't want to finish so early but actually feel quite relieved now. Was getting hard work dragging myself in to work only to he sent home again after ending up on the floor! Lol

Thats good news, at least you can rest and take care of yourself properly before LO arrives, enjoy your well deserved break xx

Aw. Enjoy it and have a good rest before LO comes. Sounds like you have needed it.

I've been trying desperately to stop working for the last two weeks now, but I'm self employed and my current project is dragging on and on... feels like it will never end, and I've left so much stuff to do around the house before I pop. I'm going to be working another week at this rate and I'm knackered...
x

At least you can rest now hun and prepare for the LO. I'm trying desperately to slow down but like Karen I'm self employed so it's difficult. Luckily I work with my OH and he has ordered me to take next week off and then apart from a bit of accounts I'll be done, I must admit I'm looking forward to getting all the jobs done around the house xxx

Im in the same situation, i was also supposed to finish on june 1st but got signed off at 27 weeks becasue i have been tachycardic since 11 weeks and it was making me feel awful and also worried tha i have a dodgyt heart but hopefully it will just turn out to be a pregnancy thing. Getting bored now though! xx

enjoy it mine starts as of tomorrow evening x

Thanks girls. Im planning on doing
Lots of reading and watching Jeremy Kyle with a cuppa!

Must say it feels strange. Feel a bit sad which I didn't expect!!

Enjoy your ML hun!! Rest up and I hope you don't have any more fainting episodes. Xx

Enjoy the rest. Sounds like you need it. I can't wait to have wee bit of me time before LO arrives.

I struggled into work on Sunday and once there booked this week off on holiday to try and recuperate. Was meant to work until 1 June. Being at home this week has made me realise that work is too much now even though I work reception so it's not strenuous work but it's the shifts that I struggle with. I'm going to go next week and then take what should have been my last week off on holiday. Now really can't wait. Enjoyed this week off, not being tied to a timetable of when everything needs to be done around work. :)

Ooh how exciting!! Enjoy having a nice rest and I hope that puts an end to ur fainting spells. Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back