• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for some single mummy friends.....

claireabell

Reaction score
Hello there everyone.....
Am very new to this site, got given the address from a friend of mine. Have enjoyed reading some of your stories and its nice to know there's plenty of us in similar situations.
I'll introduce myself a little...I'm 28 weeks pregnant with second child..my daughter is 9 years old so feels like I'm starting again. My partner and I split just after I found out I was pregnant. We didn't split because of the pregnancy we had way too many other issues going on. We were together for 11 years so the split has hit us both rather hard. Not sure if we'll get back together only time will tell I guess.
Anyway that's enough of me rambling on, if anyone wants to chat with me then just pm me and we can chat on msn.
Here's hoping this finds all you pregnant mummies fit and well.
Hope to hear from you soon... :wink:
Take care
xxxxxxxx

hi hunny welcome to the forum and congratulations on your second pregnancy :clap: :dance: :clap:

im not single hun but if you wanted to add me to msn my addy is

[email protected]

on there all the time....lol

take care hun and enjoy your pregnancy
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members