a very happy lady

suzzi

Reaction score
i just wanted to let everyone know that im very happy, (hope im not tempting fate)

my story is i was married to OH and we had problems on top of that i was really ill so we split up and got divorced pretty quickly both of us were hurting alot, anyway after 3 years apart we got back together realising we still loved each other and wanted to be back together, apart from his family being horrible and nasty towards me things have been fantastic.

i got pregnant not long after we got back together and our relationship is going really well and we are both so very happy.

i know most of the relationships post on here are about niggles and rants about our OH but i wanted to post my positive one x x

im a very happy lady and cant wait for our LO to be born x :)

Yay for you! :)
I'm similar, we had a rough patch and split up but got back together just over 18 months ago.
Got married 2weeks ago and bump should be here in about 8/9 weeks. We are happier now than we thought we were before, it's nice how things work out sometimes isn't it :)

yeah it is, we had lots of problems with OH ex and him working long hours each day and weekends, hes a builder and worked for himself at night and weekends, but now the ex is silent, although im ready for her dare she raise her ugly head again, and as for the work situation he has stopped working nights and weekends so we actually get to see each other x x so were very happy xx

oh its nice to hear happy stories. I rant about my OH every now and again, much less now, but I am really happy with my life too. We've been together for 5 yrs had my little boy 2 yrs ago got married a year ago Im 38 so I waited a long time for this amazing life he is a good kind man and I wouldnt want my life any other way xxx

Aww...That's lovely. Hope it all works out for the best & you remain a happy lady! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back