Minxy

Reaction score
Baby Uggs :lol:

3037181697_94605d0fe6.jpg

aww they are fab!

OHs mum is knitting Finlay a fab jumper just now :D

daftscotslass said:
OMG they are cracking! You should set up business :dance:

I wish! Unfortunately a pattern belongs to the owner so I can't sell 'em. And I had to get the wool from the USA so they're not a cheap option. I just saw them and HAD to knit them.......... :)

Minxy said:
daftscotslass said:

I wish! Unfortunately a pattern belongs to the owner so I can't sell 'em. And I had to get the wool from the USA so they're not a cheap option. I just saw them and HAD to knit them.......... :)
:( Darn I would have definatley brought some off you!!

ooh they have turned out fantastic (am still interested in a pair for Cally if you fancied knitting more)

Aww they are fab! Little dissapointed I can't buy some off you either!

aramintalovegrove said:
Minxy said:
daftscotslass said:

:( Darn I would have definatley brought some off you!!

We won't tell :lol:

well minxy - don't sell them. give them away free and charge postage and packing ;)

*Star* said:
well minxy - don't sell them. give them away free and charge postage and packing ;)

Yep, or people could give you a donation.

What if we buy the wool for you, and then as a thank you ( not a payment) reward you with gifts of metal coins, printed with the face of the queen ? :D :D

Theyre gorgeous !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back