A Knitted Uterus

WTF!! :shock: :rotfl:
it looks kinda perverted with the hand coming out :rotfl:

lmao thats so funny :) it's a good idea to be fair, better than the skeleton they used in my labour workshop and the babys head got stuck in the pelvis bones :? and they were like ok no thats a bad example.. why use it then? :wall:

glitzyglamgirl said:
er....what exactly were you searching for to come across that :shock: :rotfl:

yer.. actually I'm VERY interested to know the answer to that question... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: well I have always wanted to knit a uterus...needed inspiration... :rotfl: :fib:

Seriously I was looking at baby bootees, I want some dark blue ones, came across some emo style ones (no I am not an emo) wanted to check them out, browsed through the alternative baby gros (they're cute) and ummm found...the knitted uterus! Oh she knits boobies too!

Who fancies joining a PF knitting circle? I bet Kimbo would be first to knit a mans ding dong! :moon: :lol:

kazlin said:
:rotfl: well I have always wanted to knit a uterus...needed inspiration... :rotfl: :fib:

Seriously I was looking at baby bootees, I want some dark blue ones, came across some emo style ones (no I am not an emo) wanted to check them out, browsed through the alternative baby gros (they're cute) and ummm found...the knitted uterus! Oh she knits boobies too!

Who fancies joining a PF knitting circle? I bet Kimbo would be first to knit a mans ding dong! :moon: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:I've knitted a willy warmer as a joke for a friend. :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH says I should knit booties and sell em on ebay.. :)

Actually Squiglet, talking of knitting, which I quite enjoy, I remember reading that you knitted Tia a bear when she was born. Was it easy to knit. I really fancy knitting something similar for Dan man :D

I have to say knitting toys is far more enjoyable than knitting clothes... Especially if you are knitting the back of a dress for example.. :)

The toys are great fun, because you do little bits at a time. I knitted Teddy (brown one) and Teddy2 (pink one)... Same pattern but because I used a finer wool with Teddy2 it came out half the size.. It's really odd..

100_1502.jpg

(teddy's looking a bit worse for wear but he is a very well travelled and much loved 8 year old bear :rotfl: )

I actually have a pattern book with this pattern in it but there are many patterns on line.. :) I love this site.. :)

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/d ... _bears.php

Thanks hun, have added it to my favourites. Your teddies are great :D

Poor teddy had his leg trapped in a car door a few years back and it got torn off... so thats why he's got "leg" issues.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back