Look what I knitted!

Bless you ladies, but if I took you all up on it, I suspect I'd be knitting nothing else for years! :lol:

The problem is with the yarn actually. It really cost a lot, so I did them as one-off. If anyone wants a go though and they can find some wool, the pattern is VERY easy :wink:

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitti ... 16,00.html

oh gosh that wool is a lot....

wondr if my mum's craft shop can get it any cheaper...

*Star* said:
oh gosh that wool is a lot....

wondr if my mum's craft shop can get it any cheaper...

You could see. You can get 2 pairs from one ball (of the lighter colour) I'd say, maybe 3/4 pairs from one darker ball.

Or, they look cute knitted up as bootees in different wool. I just loved the 'Uggness' though :D

OMG they are fab!!!! I cant even knit a scarf!!! Well I can if you want a really holey one!! :rotfl:

i'll def check it out. did they take long to make i guess not if they are just one knitted piece!

*Star* said:
i'll def check it out. did they take long to make i guess not if they are just one knitted piece!

Nah, a couple of evenings, and the sewing up was longer than the knit.

They are fab i love them.

Is it hard to knit i think i would really enjoy knitting :think:

Bloom said:

It's not hard at all, can't be if I can do it. It is a craft though, and takes time and patience to master. I find it wonderfully calming, my colleagues are always surprised that I'm so sunny in a stressful job and I think knitting is partly to help.

There's loads of books. 'Stitch and Bitch' is a good one. But if you're a visual learner you can't beat Youtube for instructional videos :)

Wow they are BRILLIANT.

Can I get my orders in :D

I would love to be able to do that.

Minxy said:
Bloom said:

It's not hard at all, can't be if I can do it. It is a craft though, and takes time and patience to master. I find it wonderfully calming, my colleagues are always surprised that I'm so sunny in a stressful job and I think knitting is partly to help.

There's loads of books. 'Stitch and Bitch' is a good one. But if you're a visual learner you can't beat Youtube for instructional videos :)

Thanks i might give it a go after xmas though as im quite busy at the mo but i think i would really enjoy it.

I have to make them! LOL! Where can you get the yarn for them is it available in the UK? They are just sooo gorgeous I want pink swede ones with white fluff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back